Deadlift(Sum)--280
    Clean from ground--155
    Overhead Press(seated)--140
    RDL--240

nobody

How are my numbers

Compared to what?

How are my numbers

How long have you been lifting? We need to know things like that. We also can't really tell you if they are good. It just depends if you have kept at it, haven't plateaued and are meeting your goals.
    "there was a sex scandal involving two long time members who disappeared after their accounts had to be banned when it was discovered that they were both married to the same person and were also doing each other"

[font=Impact:3i9srj2w]It was Becka, Mesha, and TS in the forum with the lead pipe.
    [/font:3i9srj2w]

How are my numbers

Only you know what is "good."
    "there was a sex scandal involving two long time members who disappeared after their accounts had to be banned when it was discovered that they were both married to the same person and were also doing each other"

[font=Impact:3i9srj2w]It was Becka, Mesha, and TS in the forum with the lead pipe.
    [/font:3i9srj2w]

How are my numbers

Originally posted by nbjjku:
    Only you know what is "good."
    I agree. You know how strong you are, and what you can do right now, but it is up to you to exercise your potential. Therefore if you think that this is the most you could possibly put up then that's good, but try to set yourself on a goal.

How are my numbers

240 RDL???? Is that for real? At 130?? If so, that's really good. The rest of them are just fine too. My guess is you manhandle kids your size if you are really that strong.

How are my numbers

I'm 18. Ive lifted probably since I was 14 or 15 for wrestling. I am in college now as a freshmen. I am not wrestling this year cause my school does not have a team so i am considering transferring. I've still been making considerable improvements in all excersises. Except growth in my bench is probably the slowest.

How are my numbers

Originally posted by tigereye:
    Compared to what?
    To other people around my weight

nobody

How are my numbers

Well lets see. Compared to powerlifters at your weight, your numbers are not good. Compared to Olympic lifters at your weight, your numbers are not good. Compared to other guys that workout with you, at your weight, I don't know. Numbers for weightlifting can only be judged good or bad in context.

How are my numbers

I guess what i mean is other wrestlers around my weight. Now that i feel good about myself and all

How are my numbers

with all due respect, are you looking for an e-pat on the back or something?

The best way to compare your maxes is against yourself. Are you lifting more than you were a month ago? A year ago?

Regardless of how much you lift, can you school people when you wrestle them? If so, then do your maxes matter in that context?
    Renegade HR: Recruit great people. Inspire them to do amazing things. | http://renegadehr.nethttp://PhotoFrogDVD.com

How are my numbers

New numbers

Bench 190
    Squat 280
    Deadlift 275-5 times yesterday
    Clean 160

gained 2lbs now 132 lbs

BRITISHBULLDOG

How are my numbers

just keep lifting dont worry about if its good or not??your a wrestler not a powerlifter(not close)if your wrestling is improved then your lifts are good!

How are my numbers

Well...compared to my numbers, you are really strong. I'm 170# and can't bench that much. Good going. Keep up the good work.

ps - A lot of us do get on here for an E Pat on the back...it helps us to get some encouragement from others especially others that are into fitness.

I am curious now though about just how good those 130# pro lifters can do. I may look it up.

But you are doing great man!

How are my numbers

Originally posted by sharkbait31:
    e-pat, lol! I'm going to have to use that one sometime.

How are my numbers

That Shark is a witty dude!

How are my numbers

e-pats all around!

wrestler112forlife - as others have said..your only in competition with yourself.
    blahhhhhhhhhh

How are my numbers

Originally posted by sharkbait31:

Maybe I was looking for some is that a crime?

The best way to compare your maxes is against yourself. Are you lifting more than you were a month ago? A year ago?

I am continually improving

Regardless of how much you lift, can you school people when you wrestle them? If so, then do your maxes matter in that context?
    I can school people.... but everything i do i am competitive whether it be wrestling, lifting, school, ect so it does matter in my context. And I guarentee if i am stronger around the same weight my wrestling will improve it has in the past and still will. I have read your posts before and you are somewhat of an asshole to everyone so yea whatever

How are my numbers

To everyone else thanks for the encouragement and my wrestling is improving with my lifts so it's all good.

I'm doing a 4 day a week push pull split With kettlebells and abs at the end.

How are my numbers

Numbers going up = good.
    Ben