JDrake301

Need a shoulder and bicep workout

can anyone tell me a way to make my shoulder stronger and bicep bigger. Excersises and set x rep

This would count as one of the most confusing posts I've seen.
    Ben

Originally posted by BjsAust:
    This would count as one of the most confusing posts I've seen.
    agreed. i can't stop laughing.

i want to vote, but just trying rationalize my choice is just cracking me up....ahhhhh, i needed this laugh.

jpete23

I voted for stronger shoulders and bigger biceps! Now why did I vote for stronger shoulders and bigger biceps?

i dont understand, what did this poll establish?
    And major action will certainly make you feel a bit uncomfortable, which is absolutely fine. You've gotta get excited about feeling uncomfortable, you've gotta love feeling slightly uncomfortable, because you know that you're stepping outside the boundaries that you used to create.
    Zach Even-Esh

I've made some huge mistakes, but they were necessary, because without them I wouldn't have learned anything.
    -Dave Tate

Ok I voted for both, but if I voted for both and there were only two choices, what would be the purpose of voting? And, both choices were essentially the same thing. What the heck?
    "there was a sex scandal involving two long time members who disappeared after their accounts had to be banned when it was discovered that they were both married to the same person and were also doing each other"

[font=Impact:3i9srj2w]It was Becka, Mesha, and TS in the forum with the lead pipe.
    [/font:3i9srj2w]