12 weeks today! Thank you!

Today is the 12 week mark that I've come back stronger than ever from my "lazy" period of over 10 months.
    I'm a different person today than I was 12 weeks ago. Better shape, better attitude.

Tomorrow starts a brand new 12 week phase and as I look forward I would like to take the time to thank each of you here for listening, offering advice and support, suggestions and just being there for me to share my positive experiences with. It's good to have a support system that understands exercising and lifting. It's good to have a support system as well-informed and smart as this group. I myself am smarter today than 12 weeks ago in regards to exercising.
    You have all become friends and made me a little bit better of a person. Thank you.

Now, enough with the sappy stuff. Tonight is a cheat dinner Time to enjoy myself and start the next phase off tomorrow with a renewed determination.
    [font=Verdana:2lgm45wi]Follow me on Twitter if you're so inclined: @LuckyTMonk[/font:2lgm45wi]

Hey,
    Good job, keep up the good work..
    aes

Good job GR - enjoy dinner!

Blackjack

I'd be interested to hear what your goals were for the last 12 weeks and how you did and what your goals are for the next 12 weeks.

Way to go. Realize it's tough to stay committed and on course. This forum and quality folks on it definately help, but it's mostly you and your determination. You should feel proud. Now, on the next goal!

nice work Gymrat. keep at it.

Congrats on taking control again. Good luck in future endeavors [img]smile.gif[/img]
    "Rust on a nail builds tetanus. Rust on a barbell builds character, strength, and attitude." -EC
    "Don't spend your life wishing. Spend it doing." -FishrCutB8
    "You're a mutant, like a snake with two heads or a cat shy one nipple. Be thankful that your mutation is helpful." - LD
    http://forums.jpfitness.com/training-log/27531-im-back-tuostl-take-2-a.html

you rock!
    Looking for some fitness product reviews? Check out http://www.otpproductreview.com/

Keep lifting, Gymrat! And keep smiling and posting!
    "I'm growing older but not up. My metabolic rate is pleasantly stuck. So let the winds of change blow over my head. I'd rather die while I'm living then live while I'm dead."

http://forums.jpfitness.com/training...-late-now.html

gymrat,
    We'll give you a pass this time. But, slack off again and you are in for a group ass kicking.

Great to hear about your comeback.

In Fitness & Friendship,
    Mahler
    In Fitness & Friendship,
    MAHLER

Member of the Million Pound Club - Deadlift 4,450 x 225

Originally posted by Mahler:
    gymrat,
    We'll give you a pass this time. But, slack off again and you are in for a group ass kicking.

Great to hear about your comeback.

In Fitness & Friendship,
    Mahler
    That is exactly what I needed about 10 months ago! lol! I promise. I'm finally putting it all together and getting the results I want. No way I'm giving up on that.
    Thanks for the words everyone. Means alot.
    [font=Verdana:2lgm45wi]Follow me on Twitter if you're so inclined: @LuckyTMonk[/font:2lgm45wi]