Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mike M

Amazon - "Scrawny to Brawny" now available?

Hey guys, thanks for all the kind words.

Bulking up: Thanks! I'm glad you were able to use some of the info we provided to get a better handle on your body type. A lot of guys like to play the ecto/ Hardgainer card, even when it isn't necessarily the case. Hopefully some of the workouts in the book will give you some ideas to sprinkle into your current routine. Sounds like you're doing great on your own though. Keep up the good work.

Steelerfan: We're still adding to the site on a daily basis. A forum will probably be added soon. The Q & A though (at the moment at least) is more of an FAQ. John answered 10 common nutritional Q's and I handled the training one's (we of course bounce ideas off of and get input from each other). These will be up soon as well. Of course, we will also answer specific reader Q's sent via e-mail if they differ from those we're going to post.

Happy reading

Mike

Mike,

Great job in addressing the need for corrective exercise before attempting the more intensive phases of your program (and ongoing concerns as well). This section of your program is invaluable.

Bill

Mine should arrive anywhere from April 7-9. Cant wait!
    [font=Times New Roman:13zmkvmu]"When he was six, he believed that the moon overhead followed him. By nine, he deciphered the illusion, trading magic for fact, no trade-backs. So this is what it's like to be an adult? If he only knew now what he knew then."
    [/font:13zmkvmu]

Mike M

Wow, talk about high praise!

Bill, I've followed your work on this forum for quite a while now and have learned a great deal from your obvious expertise.

Thanks for the kind words.

Best,

Mike

MarkMero

Mike,

I think MH UK are trying to trade on the back of your new book. They have an 8 page article in this months edition entitled 'Scrawny to Brawny', which is an 8 week bulking plan... I believe that the plan has been put together by Ray Klerck.

It all seems pretty cheeky to me!

Anyway, I can't wait for my copy of STB to ship!

Take it easy.

APAOps5

All great works are emulated at one time or another. Hopefully it is not something illegal that would be bad for MH.

Johnka,
    May I just say (again)...

I hate you! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Keep up the good work!
    www.youtube.com/jpfitness <--- My channel

Like us on Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/jpfitnessforums