Thread: what to do?

what to do?

well, basketball is winding down-last game is on Tuesday and i have barely any homework today and am praying that it will stay that way for a while [img]tongue.gif[/img] anyway, i haven't lifted any serious iron since August but i have been keeping up with my conditioning and strength with basketball and bodyweight stuff.

Anyways, i was wondering what i should do tonite to help me get back in the swing of things? i was guessing that i should just go moderate weight with a good warm up then do 3 sets in the 8-12 range, just so i don't push it. any thoughts would be appreciated
    "Rust on a nail builds tetanus. Rust on a barbell builds character, strength, and attitude." -EC
    "Don't spend your life wishing. Spend it doing." -FishrCutB8
    "You're a mutant, like a snake with two heads or a cat shy one nipple. Be thankful that your mutation is helpful." - LD
    http://forums.jpfitness.com/training-log/27531-im-back-tuostl-take-2-a.html

what to do?

I'd do a few days of light circuit training. Do a 3x8 with Bench, Squat, Chins, then another days Deads, Dips and Shoulder Presses... or something like that, just to get all the motions back in gear.

what to do?

that's what i was thinking rockhard. i haven't been sitting around these 5 months, but i still haven't touched any heavy weights in that time period. i just want to get my muscles used to lifting again.
    "Rust on a nail builds tetanus. Rust on a barbell builds character, strength, and attitude." -EC
    "Don't spend your life wishing. Spend it doing." -FishrCutB8
    "You're a mutant, like a snake with two heads or a cat shy one nipple. Be thankful that your mutation is helpful." - LD
    http://forums.jpfitness.com/training-log/27531-im-back-tuostl-take-2-a.html