No PWO shake today :-(

I do'nt have the time for my PWO shake anymore, If I increase the protein intake for tomorrow , would that make up for today?
    Max lifts:
    Squat: 195kg - 429lbs (training) ..seriously outdated..
    Bench press: 135kg - 297lbs (training)
    Deadlift: 190kg - 418lbs (training)

FLiP

Why don't you have time for a pwo shake?

Just take it to the gym with you.

I don't think there's any way to "make up" for a day.

But you know what? Get some protein as soon as you can, whenever that happens to be. If you end up being short for today, just start over as usual tomorrow. One day hardly means a thing in the long run. Stressing out over it probably does more physical harm than missing the protein.

It's all good!

Rancho Santa Margarita, California. A short walk t

I measure the powders into small plastic containers a week's worth at time. That way, I just grab the ones that I need for the day, along with an empty shaker bottle. I mix tap water and the powders at the gym.

Explain what you mean by not having the time. Time for shopping for the ingredients, time to measure it out everyday, etc.

Roland Denzel @
    EatWellMoveWell.com

Author of Man on Top and The Real Food Reset

Stop by my training log The Madness of Roland

oh thats a good way to do it. i make mine the night before and leave them in the fridge until the morning when i need them. i make most of my meals the night before actually, or in the morning between breakfast and my workout because i have nothing better to do.
    And major action will certainly make you feel a bit uncomfortable, which is absolutely fine. You've gotta get excited about feeling uncomfortable, you've gotta love feeling slightly uncomfortable, because you know that you're stepping outside the boundaries that you used to create.
    Zach Even-Esh

I've made some huge mistakes, but they were necessary, because without them I wouldn't have learned anything.
    -Dave Tate