Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How'd you come up w/your forum name?

How'd you come up w/your forum name?

Mmmmmm...Diesel...Mmmmmm...LOL

Originally posted by laxcdn:
    My most loved sport of lacrosse and I am canadian =laxcdn
    Lacrosse! That is funny, I always thought it was lax as in not suffciently strict: lenient or slack.

Which I thought was pretty damned Canadian!! LOL

My screen name is not very creative, but it is original. (At least I thought so until I tried to get a yahoo, or hotmail or gmail account with it LOL)

Peter

Mine's not terribly clever... My name is Bill, and I'm a car and racing nut.

Hey, CAchief -- how did a California guy end up becoming a Chiefs fan?

To TG: "Mmmmmm...Diesel...Mmmmmm" -- is that Homer Simpson after sipping diesel fuel? (lol)
    "It is noble to be good; it is still nobler to teach others to be good -- and less trouble." -- Mark Twain

Originally posted by RacerBill:

To TG: "Mmmmmm...Diesel...Mmmmmm" -- is that Homer Simpson after sipping diesel fuel? (lol)
    LOL! No, it's me after...oh...never mind...I don't wanna get too raunchy

Who's your favorite NASCAR driver?

As you can tell, I am in love with Danica.
    "there was a sex scandal involving two long time members who disappeared after their accounts had to be banned when it was discovered that they were both married to the same person and were also doing each other"

[font=Impact:3i9srj2w]It was Becka, Mesha, and TS in the forum with the lead pipe.
    [/font:3i9srj2w]

CAchief

Under Marty the chiefs were like 7-2 at one point and I looked in the paper when I was a kid and decided that was the team I wanted to follow. The rest is history.

Originally posted by Deserve:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by K-Court:
    Dude, you work for an oil company ...
    Dude, so do you...

[img]smile.gif[/img]
    </font>[/QUOTE]Huh, waddya say? Oh, sorry, must have been napping ...
    "Whether you think you can or think you can't, you are right." - Henry Ford

[font=Comic Sans MS:126fqccl]"UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss[/font:126fqccl]
    [font=Comic Sans MS:126fqccl][/font:126fqccl]
    "Life is no brief candle to me. It is sort of a splendid torch which I have got hold of for a moment, and I want to make it burn as brightly as possible before handing it on to future generations." - George Bernard Shaw

Bond007

Originally posted by TrainingGirl:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by RacerBill:

LOL! No, it's me after...oh...never mind...I don't wanna get too raunchy </font>[/QUOTE]LOL! Too late for that, TG!!!

Bond007

Originally posted by K-Court:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Deserve:
    Dude, you work for an oil company ...
    Dude, so do you...

[img]smile.gif[/img]
    </font>[/QUOTE]Huh, waddya say? Oh, sorry, must have been napping ...
    </font>[/QUOTE]Whoa! Napping and working for the oil industry?! Aren't you taking a chance that you'll wake up and someone else's name will be on your door????

Originally posted by nbjjku:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by RacerBill:

As you can tell, I am in love with Danica.
    </font>[/QUOTE]Danica is quite the talented racer, in every sense of the word... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Lately my favorite in NASCAR is Kasey Kahne. I know, I know, I'm probably his only fan that's NOT a teenage girl. I watched Kahne as a rookie at the beginning of last season, and much of his driving style reminded me of my old favorite in CART, Greg Moore.

You mentioned you're a Stewart fan, right? Oh well... Let's just say he's not among my favorites. [img]smile.gif[/img] He did a great job at Infineon last week. And I was at WG last August when he won there.
    "It is noble to be good; it is still nobler to teach others to be good -- and less trouble." -- Mark Twain

Philly on one side, Pittsburgh on another, the Gre

Whoa! Napping and working for the oil industry?! Aren't you taking a chance that you'll wake up and someone else's name will be on your door????

Not a chance! These guys are both tanker captains...what could possibly go wrong?
    DFL>DNF>DNS ™

The Fish Blog

The Fish Training Log

...and for God's sake, get a decent pair of shoes!

Originally posted by FishrCutB8:
    Actually, I know what a Quercus is, too...

(I'm not just another pretty face)
    Ya know, I did think (after the fact) that Fish would probably also know what that meant. After all, Fish knows everything! All joking aside, I'm continually amazed at the breath and depth of your humor and wisdom!
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.Sing your death song Chief Tecumseh

Just trying to keep pace with guys like you, mahler and kaiser...if there were a team Jeopardy, you 3 would clean up!
    DFL>DNF>DNS ™

The Fish Blog

The Fish Training Log

Whoa! Napping and working for the oil industry?! Aren't you taking a chance that you'll wake up and someone else's name will be on your door????

Not a chance! These guys are both tanker captains...what could possibly go wrong?
    LMAO. They keep me FAR away from ops.

Seriously, Bond, it's all in good fun. Deserve and I are EXTREMELY hard-working guys. You're right - the oil industry does not tolerate slackers ...

[font=Comic Sans MS:126fqccl]"UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss[/font:126fqccl]
    "Life is no brief candle to me. It is sort of a splendid torch which I have got hold of for a moment, and I want to make it burn as brightly as possible before handing it on to future generations." - George Bernard Shaw

With all the old posts being pulled up out of the archives, somebody ought to pull the old threads like this back out.

Mine is a derivative of a nickname (Flying M) back when I lived dangerously racing cars.
    Those that can't do teach. Those that can't teach consult. Deserve aka Gabe

'8 replies before the gutter! Good job Clubhouse!!!!!' Ninjabookey

God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy. From Billy Currington song 'People are crazy'

Note to humans: when the Anthem is sung, one is to remove one's hat/helmet, stand still and at attention facing the flag (or the music, if you can't see the flag), and SHUT UP! KTHXBAI FishrCutb8

Bond007

Originally posted by K-Court:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by FishrCutB8:

Seriously, Bond, it's all in good fun. Deserve and I are EXTREMELY hard-working guys. You're right - the oil industry does not tolerate slackers ...
    </font>[/QUOTE]

I got that.....Who do you think I am?

Dr. Evil????

Originally posted by Bond007:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by FishrCutB8:

</font>[/QUOTE]

I got that.....Who do you think I am?

Dr. Evil????
    </font>[/QUOTE]LOL. Just trying to keep a good paper (?) trail in case there's any oil co. execs lurking around the board ...

Dr. Scooter...
    DFL>DNF>DNS ™

The Fish Blog

The Fish Training Log

Bond007

Dr. Scooter...
    Has a nice "ring", eh? ')

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by nbjjku:
    </font>[/QUOTE]Danica is quite the talented racer, in every sense of the word... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Lately my favorite in NASCAR is Kasey Kahne. I know, I know, I'm probably his only fan that's NOT a teenage girl. I watched Kahne as a rookie at the beginning of last season, and much of his driving style reminded me of my old favorite in CART, Greg Moore.

You mentioned you're a Stewart fan, right? Oh well... Let's just say he's not among my favorites. [img]smile.gif[/img] He did a great job at Infineon last week. And I was at WG last August when he won there. [/QB][/QUOTE]

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________

RB,

you're not the only non-teenage girl fan of Kasey. I like mostly the younger guys in the sport. Huge fan of Kasey as well as Ryan Newman (hehe i got connections-even got to hang out at his trailer the day before the dover race ) and i root for Jimmie too. I have respect for the older guys, some of them [img]tongue.gif[/img] Mark Martin, Jarrett, etc.
    "Rust on a nail builds tetanus. Rust on a barbell builds character, strength, and attitude." -EC
    "Don't spend your life wishing. Spend it doing." -FishrCutB8
    "You're a mutant, like a snake with two heads or a cat shy one nipple. Be thankful that your mutation is helpful." - LD
    http://forums.jpfitness.com/training-log/27531-im-back-tuostl-take-2-a.html