Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Summit Roommate thread

Summit Roommate thread

I am close to finalizing arrangements with hotels so I thought this would be a good time to start this thread. Those of you who want to save some money by rooming with someone, find a roomie in this thread and when my reservation info goes up on the registration page you can call in and they will split the bill for you. The rooms at the main hotel will be $75 per night, FYI. The others may be a little cheaper. I'm blocking rooms out in three hotels just incase we get a massive run on registrations.

Just whatever you do, don't room with Nick!
    www.youtube.com/jpfitness <--- My channel

Like us on Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/jpfitnessforums

Summit Roommate thread

I pmed Ian, but if anyone needs one let me know. My broke ass will sleep in the bathroom if I have to hah.

Summit Roommate thread

Jean-Paul\n[quote]I am close to finalizing arrangements with hotels so I thought this would be a good time to start this thread. Those of you who want to save some money by rooming with someone, find a roomie in this thread and when my reservation info goes up on the registration page you can call in and they will split the bill for you. The rooms at the main hotel will be $75 per night, FYI. The others may be a little cheaper. I'm blocking rooms out in three hotels just incase we get a massive run on registrations.

Just whatever you do, don't room with Nick! ]

Got mine already.
    "there was a sex scandal involving two long time members who disappeared after their accounts had to be banned when it was discovered that they were both married to the same person and were also doing each other"

[font=Impact:3i9srj2w]It was Becka, Mesha, and TS in the forum with the lead pipe.
    [/font:3i9srj2w]

Summit Roommate thread

Not sure I can swing a second trip after London this month. But come early April I will check the calendar, I assume late registrations are OK
    [URL="http://www.jpfitness.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=23907]

Ruslan Kedik

Summit Roommate thread

I was going to ask around if anybody wanted to split on a room. Thanks for this thread JP.

I'm in!

Summit Roommate thread

Jean-Paul\n[quote]
    Just whatever you do, don't room with Nick! ]

Those that can't do teach. Those that can't teach consult. Deserve aka Gabe

'8 replies before the gutter! Good job Clubhouse!!!!!' Ninjabookey

God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy. From Billy Currington song 'People are crazy'

Note to humans: when the Anthem is sung, one is to remove one's hat/helmet, stand still and at attention facing the flag (or the music, if you can't see the flag), and SHUT UP! KTHXBAI FishrCutb8

Summit Roommate thread

Quote Originally Posted by "FlyinM":24i6am9g
    too late for ya, eh?
    "there was a sex scandal involving two long time members who disappeared after their accounts had to be banned when it was discovered that they were both married to the same person and were also doing each other"

[font=Impact:3i9srj2w]It was Becka, Mesha, and TS in the forum with the lead pipe.
    [/font:3i9srj2w]

Summit Roommate thread

Ladies?? I'm in.
    "My darling," she said at last, "are you sure you don't mind being a mouse for the rest of your life?"

"I don't mind at all," I said. "It doesn't matter who you are or what you look like so long as somebody loves you."

Roald Dahl, The Witches

http://plainjanestrikesagain.blogspot.com/

Summit Roommate thread

RacerBill? I figured you and I could split a room since I'll be bumming a ride te whole way down there? I'd even be willing to let Steve split it with us to be even cheaper if you're up for it. No big deal either way.
    [font=Verdana:2lgm45wi]Follow me on Twitter if you're so inclined: @LuckyTMonk[/font:2lgm45wi]

Summit Roommate thread

Sure, we'll figure something out. No matter what, no one's going to be left to sleep in the street.
    "It is noble to be good; it is still nobler to teach others to be good -- and less trouble." -- Mark Twain

Summit Roommate thread

Quote Originally Posted by "ninja":14kge45i

Got mine already.
    Cardboard doesn't count.
    In Fitness & Friendship,
    MAHLER

Member of the Million Pound Club - Deadlift 4,450 x 225

Blackjack

Summit Roommate thread

Neither does Barbaro.

Summit Roommate thread

Nick, don't worry about those 'neigh' sayers.
    Those that can't do teach. Those that can't teach consult. Deserve aka Gabe

'8 replies before the gutter! Good job Clubhouse!!!!!' Ninjabookey

God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy. From Billy Currington song 'People are crazy'

Note to humans: when the Anthem is sung, one is to remove one's hat/helmet, stand still and at attention facing the flag (or the music, if you can't see the flag), and SHUT UP! KTHXBAI FishrCutb8

Summit Roommate thread

[color="DarkOrchid"]I wouldn't mind sharing a room, but I think my husband might disagree. <!-- s]
    www.myspace.com/twinchaos

I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer.
    --
    Douglas Adams

Summit Roommate thread

I thought your hubby was coming too, lt.
    "Whether you think you can or think you can't, you are right." - Henry Ford

[font=Comic Sans MS:126fqccl]"UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss[/font:126fqccl]
    [font=Comic Sans MS:126fqccl][/font:126fqccl]
    "Life is no brief candle to me. It is sort of a splendid torch which I have got hold of for a moment, and I want to make it burn as brightly as possible before handing it on to future generations." - George Bernard Shaw

Summit Roommate thread

Quote Originally Posted by "K-Court":tmxz0q67
    I thought your hubby was coming too, lt.
    Oh, he is coming. That's why I say that.
    www.myspace.com/twinchaos

I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer.
    --
    Douglas Adams

Summit Roommate thread

LOL. Gotcha.

[font=Comic Sans MS:126fqccl]"UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss[/font:126fqccl]
    "Life is no brief candle to me. It is sort of a splendid torch which I have got hold of for a moment, and I want to make it burn as brightly as possible before handing it on to future generations." - George Bernard Shaw

Summit Roommate thread

I'm hoping to room with Cappy

Summit Roommate thread

Just a reminder to everyone looking for a mate:

Mad props to my good friend Fish for sharing the website where I can make these posters.
    Megaloi -- My Blog
    "Every society honors its live conformists and its dead troublemakers."
    - Mignon McLaughlin

My New Log -- I Can't Get No Satisficing

Summit Roommate thread

Is that Nick??? Where did you get that photo of him?