Thread: See Jane Lift

See Jane Lift

HAPPY EASTER!!!
    .· ´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·' Tracey

See Jane Lift

Enjoy your holiday, Jane!

See Jane Lift

Enjoy the family time.I have family in town too and we will be spending Saturday and a few days next week at Busch Gardens Williamsburg
    Tony
    My Log:Moving N.O.V

See Jane Lift

Have a good holiday!

Hope you are feeling better.

See Jane Lift

Jane, take care of yourself!!! And I hope you have a lovely Easter.
    Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact,
    just surrounding yourself with assholes. -- William Gibson

See Jane Lift

Quote Originally Posted by "missjane":tpr5iad0
    Yep, Tom. I do try to do everything myself. I'm pretty good with my power tools (with the exception of the hedgetrimmer incident), and I think I can build the closet myself. We'll see...
    I'm certain you have the skills. I've found for myself, it's having the ambition. I don't like building things anymore. The joy of completion and mastery doesn't override the aggravation and mess.
    "On the count of three, LIFT."
    "Don't worry, this won't hurt a bit."

http://forums.jpfitness.com/training...t-serious.html
    http://funandfiber.wordpress.com
    http://legraphics.biz

See Jane Lift

Happy Easter Jane.

See Jane Lift

Miss Jane I have a question about powerlifting and the weight classes. I saw on http://www.usapowerlifting.com/rankings2010/index.php That there is a 220lb, 242lb and 275lb class. My question is what about the weights in between like 230lb, 250-265lb'ers? Do they all do the same class or do you HAVE TO BE 220,242,275lb?

See Jane Lift

Quote Originally Posted by "fatman":259rmsab
    Miss Jane I have a question about powerlifting and the weight classes. I saw on http://www.usapowerlifting.com/rankings2010/index.php That there is a 220lb, 242lb and 275lb class. My question is what about the weights in between like 230lb, 250-265lb'ers? Do they all do the same class or do you HAVE TO BE 220,242,275lb?
    The weight classes numbers represent the high end of the class. So, ideally, you want to be at the higher end of the weight class, without going over, when you weigh in. If you go over at weight in, then that bumps you into the next weight class, but then you'd be at the lower end of the that weight class, which is not ideal.
    Jane

"Knowing that you would have wanted it this way, I do believe I'm feelin' stronger every day" Chicago

See Jane Lift

Hope everyone had a great Easter! I spent the last several days doing a bunch of reading and trying to plot out my next plan of attack. I'm going to be changing up my nutrition a bit and having a hard time fitting DJ40 into those plans. Still fine-tuning, but I'm ready to quit spinning my wheels here and get something done!

Easter was great. My sister did a great job and we all went to see The Hunger Games after dinner. It was a really nice day.

Will try to get caught up on everyone's logs today.
    Jane

"Knowing that you would have wanted it this way, I do believe I'm feelin' stronger every day" Chicago

See Jane Lift

Glad you had a nice Easter!!!
    .· ´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·' Tracey

See Jane Lift

Quote Originally Posted by "missjane":sdgky06x
    The weight classes numbers represent the high end of the class. So, ideally, you want to be at the higher end of the weight class, without going over, when you weigh in. If you go over at weight in, then that bumps you into the next weight class, but then you'd be at the lower end of the that weight class, which is not ideal.
    Okay thats what I thought, but I was not 100% sure. I have a long way to go to have good number, but what to see how that kinda thing worked.

See Jane Lift

Quote Originally Posted by "missjane":l1cnd7ve
    Hope everyone had a great Easter! I spent the last several days doing a bunch of reading and trying to plot out my next plan of attack. I'm going to be changing up my nutrition a bit and having a hard time fitting DJ40 into those plans. Still fine-tuning, but I'm ready to quit spinning my wheels here and get something done!
    Just curious as to what nutrition changes you are gonna make? Are you gonna switch programs as well so that you can make the diet changes?

See Jane Lift

I am going to remain on DJ40 as I go very low-carb to drop some BF -- a few weeks. Then, I wll transition into some carb back-loading protocols to work on strength and LBM with (hopefully) little fat gain.
    Jane

See Jane Lift

A guy I know, who competes in Oly lifting, is going to London this summer for the Olympics but he is having such a hard time getting into his (too low) wt class, that for the upcoming EC he is competing in a higher class.
    Most people are stronger when heavier but then you're having to compete against other stronger people too.. sometimes the struggle to get into that lower class isn't worth it.. for him , it pays off to do so , he'd not be able to compete at such a high level in the higher wt class.
    Ergo-log news site
    Perfume diet: "The result was the infiltration of perfume into nearly every aspect of my life touched by food."

See Jane Lift

Jane, just out of curiosity, how do you get to such low carb levels (you mentioned 30g/day or less in my log)? when i was doing low carb, i was around 50g or so a day, but to get even less, i think i would have had to cut veggies to 2-3 servings a day, or even ban nuts altogether. carbs are in everything!!!

See Jane Lift

Well, first of all, I stick to the lowest carb veggies and the fiber grams are subtracted out. But, the majority of my diet is definitely fat and protein when I go very low carb.
    Jane

See Jane Lift

Quote Originally Posted by "missjane":ojf4h770
    Well, first of all, I stick to the lowest carb veggies and the fiber grams are subtracted out. But, the majority of my diet is definitely fat and protein when I go very low carb.
    ahh! i never subtracted out fiber grams... but i just went and did some math and i guess i was averaging close to 30 grams a day as well. and my diet was totally reasonable. makes more sense now!

See Jane Lift

Just popping in to say hi. It's always nice to spend time in here ... it's been too long.
    Saqotu

Don't know who discovered water, but I am certain it wasn't a fish.