Thread: Links List to authors, reviews, articles, interviews and blogs for NROL4W

Bratt

Links List to authors, reviews, articles, interviews and blogs for NROL4W

Hiya!

Just want to share the following list with you. I was thinking it was too bad a list like this doesn't exist. Especially on the "official" website:
    The New Rules of Lifting
    So I made one. I guess I'll e-mail it to Lou and see what happens. Perhaps it could be turned into a sticky here?

Actually, I don't know if this post will even work. Perhaps there is a limit to links. If I'm breaking any rules I apologize in advance! Here goes!!

THE AUTHORS:

LOU SCHULER
    BLOG ~ Male Pattern Fitness - A blog about meat, muscle, and the minds of men
    Website ~ MALE PATTERN FITNESS

CASSANDRA E. FORSYTHE, M.S.
    BLOG ~ Female Fitness and Nutrition Scientist
    Website ~ The Official Home Page of Cassandra Forsythe

ALWYN COSGROVE
    BLOG ~ Alwyn Cosgrove's blog
    Website ~ The Science of Total Training

INTERVIEWS

With Lou by Leigh Peele
    The Fat Loss Troubleshooter: Women and lifting, the rules have changed: Interview with Lou Schuler on New Rules of Lifting For Women

Audio Interview of all 3 authors (Lou, Alwyn & Cassandra) By Kevin Larrabee of FitCast. The authors answer questions submitted by readers at the JP Fitness Forum set up specifically for the book. John Berardi of Precision Nutrition shares the interview through this link.
    http://www.precisionnutrition.com/nrol_women.mp3

With Cassandra, by Eric Cressey
    Newsletter 87

With Lou, by Ryan Lee
    Ryan Lee | Self Improvement | Weight Loss | Internet Marketing

REVIEWS / ARTICLES

Eight Strength Training Tips For Women - On Fitness (usnews.com)

Figure Athlete

The New Rules of Lifting for Women

» Blog Archive » Fat Loss Troubleshoot-Leigh Peele-Avidity Fitness

The New Rules of Lifting: A book review @ Run to Win

Skwigg Blog

BostonHerald.com - Blogs: Step Up!» Blog Archive » Lift Like a Man, Look Like a Goddess

MIKEHARRIS.org » "The New Rules of Lifting for Women" preaches to the Choir!

The New Rules of Lifting for Women: Lift Like a Man, Look Like a Goddess - Book Review

Here am I..: New Rules of Lifting for Women (book review)

Nod Over Coffee - The New Rules of Lifting for Women

Lift Like A Man « Boomerang

PERSONAL EXPERIENCES

BRATTLAND

Whoever Recommended New Rules of Lifting for Women....Thanks!

http://forums.jpfitness.com/new-rules-lifting-women/

Caustic Musings » Training Schedule

Nrolfw " Blogs, Pictures, and more on WordPress

Pursuing More Than Purls: New Rules of Lifting for Women

The links for "Lift Like A Man « Boomerang" and a lot of the ones in "Nrolfw " Blogs, Pictures, and more on WordPress" are mine (both boomerangblog and powerrack at Wordpress). But since I post the same info in my log here, I never linked to them before.
    [font=Century Gothicrcosjfm]Leslie
    BJJ Grrl[/fontrcosjfm]

Bratt, what a great list! Thanks for putting that together. We'll see what Lou thinks and make it a sticky if he likes the idea.

If there were a limit to links, I don't think this would be the happy place it is for me, the Link-Zilla!
    Lisa Holladay, CSCS

thanks for the links, I had been searching for something like this, its great to read all the interviews with the authors, and see what other people think. I only found out about this book by reading a forum in the UK, and am so glad I did!

uiuyoret

bump up lurk-------------------------Supply Cheap wow gold to our loyal customers. Buy wow gold now, we have available stock of wow goldon most of the servers. We can provide really cheap wow gold. Enjoy a new wow gold life, We are a world class wow gold store online !

sfffeeo9

success grows out of struggles to overcome difficulties.---------------------------------------------------wedding invitations, warhammer gold, warhammer gold, warhammer gold, wow power leveling,

JC

sorry to bump an old thread, but thought the book was wonderful. Such a great resource. My review here: To Resemble A Goddess

nikedunksb

greenteagirl

I finished NROL4W in January of 2010 and I did a post on my personal experience. Here's the link if anyone is interested: New Rules of Lifting for Women: A Recap

Lozz

I'm doing a blog with my own experiences. Having read all the forums that seem to have dedications to NROLFW the vast majority of women who do the program seem to be already thin, or if they're overweight don't have that much weight to lose. There's little (if any) for women who are obese. So I did my blog. I'm not the world's best writer but I hope to help other women who want to do the program and know what results can be achieved.

http://laurenedwards.blog.com/

One more personal account to add to the thread

Big New Rules devotee here. I chronicled my experience completing Women and Abs on my site:
    http://www.audreymarychapuis.com/a-n...niversary.html

A kind fellow JPFitness-er suggested I post it to these board, and it looks like this is the right place for it. Sorry I didn't include "before" and "after" photos, but here are some quick stats:
    Fat lost: 10 lbs
    Lean mass gained: 5 lbs
    Pushups: 0 to 20
    Pullup: Still working on it