Page 34 of 81 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: Weighty Matters

Weighty Matters

LOVE the last pic!!!
    Bytsi

My Workout Log

"Honoring personal preference is one of the most powerful yet underrated tactics for achieving optimal health and body composition." -- Alan Aragon

Weighty Matters

It's been a long long day..... basically been in a dead run all day and I didn't get out of work until 6.

I got home just after 7. I'm not doing anything physical tonight. I'm pooped.

Weighty Matters

Morning my lovelies... one more day til the weekend.

Last night was a rest night. I was pooped. Although I did use the time to work on my etsy store. At this point, I think I just need to put pictures up

Weighty Matters

Garden Pictures

I got to collect eggs since Mrs. B was out of town.

A mess of peas!

Sunday's Harvest (the carrots rocked!)

Weighty Matters

Lowquats

My poor little bean plants. I ended up replanting about half last Sunday

The Cold Weather did not help my Roma Tomato Plant

Corn!

Weighty Matters

I wish these would hurry up and TURN!!!!

Jalepeno Pepper Baby!

One teeny head of cauliflower!!!

poiple cabbage

Lantana (AKA Butterfly bush)

Hyperbia (sp??)
    One of Bob's most favorite wildflowers

Weighty Matters

Two firefighters in Houston Died this past weekend while fighting a fire.

This was the scene this morning outside the church one the way to work

Ladder Truck Arches

Weighty Matters

Way cool pics!!
    .· ´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·' Tracey

Weighty Matters

I'm ready to go play in my garden people. 20 more minutes and I am free.

Weighty Matters

by the way, Pig E is great in that pic.
    Werkit.com - Training logs that make you more efficient at the gym.

training log

"Do the math: How much of your time is spent consuming things other people made (TV, music, video games, websites) versus making your own? Only one of those adds to your value as a human being."
    -David Wong

Weighty Matters

Hey that Hyperbia plant is in my parents backyard and we didn't know what it was. I couldn't find it on google images...I wonder how you really spell it?? It's very pretty and simple.

That has to be the cutest little cauliflower I've ever seen. spoken like a true preggo!

Weighty Matters

RW: That is Bob's Favorite WildFlower..... He drags me out to see the first one he sees every year . Ahhh tradition. Interesting little fact on this flower... the big "petals" are actually pistils and Stamens. The little teeny things in the flower are actually the petals.

Aoife: Thanks. I need to go find some more wildflowers for penny and pig to explore.

WOO HOO three boxes of retro stuff waiting for me at the post office

Weighty Matters

Oh... I.am.so.jealous. We've barely started spring here.... those pictures of peas are making me drool LOL! And I think that cauliflower is cute too RW... so it's not just preggo people!
    What are lowquats? Never heard of those!
    "It does not matter how slowly you go, as long as you do not stop." ~ Confucius

My log

sidonia

Weighty Matters

New Avi=Awsym.

Weighty Matters

thanks

Penny Pig was out amongst the flowers too

4 more hours until I can leave.

Weighty Matters

WHOO HOO three boxes for me this afternoon at the post office.

A box of Lu-ray saucers and a couple of cups. I need to get 3 more green cups.

I got a couple of azurite charm fireking cups and saucers. I've got a few more coming

Oh yeah... new make up too.... Two lipsticks and mascara. Although the lipstick will be worn at work. Bob hates it.

Weighty Matters

Not much to report. Yesterday was a total washout because I was hungover in a bad way. Let's just say Long Island Iced Teas are no longer on the Paula Approved List of things to drink. When I was finally able to get up and about, it was raining cats and dogs.

http://dontbeapicklebump.com/index.p...-rain-go-away/

Last night was pretty laid back. Went and got a USB hub for the computer and looked at possible replacement computers again I think the HP is still the leader, but there was a Viao that looked pretty decent as well.

Weighty Matters

Scheduled workouts for this week. Hoeing, Hoeing and More Hoeing... the rains yesterday turned my gardens to dirt soup..... This is not pretty.

Weighty Matters

I feel for you with your rain troubles - when I read the last entry though it made me remember that in Hawaiian, hoe (ho-ee) means to paddle - gives a different twist on your plans
    <TABLE class=results width=800><TBODY><TR><TD align=right width="100%">[Hawaiian Dictionary(Hwn to Eng)]</TD></TR><TR><TD>hoe 1. nvt. Paddle, oar; to paddle, row. Fig., to travel, get to work, continue working. Kāna hoe (FS 21), his paddle. Hoe aku i ka wāʻa, paddle ahead the canoe [do your share; continue; keep going]. hoʻo.hoe Caus/sim.; to have a canoe paddled. (PPN fohe)
    2. vi. To draw in the breath and expel it with a whistling sound, as when tired.
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    Approach with caution - I'm keto-adapting

WARNING: Written in minutes and fact-checked in seconds via Google. May contain unsafe levels of self-righteousness. Past cleverness is no guarantee of future results.

Training Log

"Please! One piece of pie won't make the difference and there's plenty of time to catch up! Each individual piece of pie is totally worth it."