Page 103 of 115 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 2298

Thread: Tracey's Diary of a Determined Fit Foodie

Tracey's Diary of a Determined Fit Foodie

Really love your new AVI pic. You look so pretty!

Quote Originally Posted by "Littlemermaidklb":optckmw5
    LOVE the new pic! Gorgeous!
    Quote Originally Posted by "L'ilJ":optckmw5
    Love the new avi!
    Quote Originally Posted by "tbrown1025":optckmw5
    Really love your new AVI pic. You look so pretty!
    Thanks!!!

This Sunday May 13th is my half marathon, and once that is done......I have a plan!!! Operation Lean and Mean will commence on Monday, May 14th and will run for 8 weeks. I'll be following Nia Shank's Beautiful Badass Fat Loss program (3x week lifting) and doing cardio 3 days a week MINIMUM. Since the weather is getting nicer and nicer, I'm looking forward to riding my bicycle and hiking in addition to running. It was hard to fit that stuff in while I was following a formal training plan for the half!

I'm also going to find a 5k in the next couple weeks - I'm ready for a new PR!!

I want to look not only good, but smokin' hot good in my new Victoria Secret bikini that I bought
    .· ´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·' Tracey

That's a nice plan you have there! I'm sure you will rock it, like you do.

Quote Originally Posted by "dillytl":1nt3bqze

I want to look not only good, but smokin' hot good in my new Victoria Secret bikini that I bought
    Are you going to retire the fat loss swimsuit we have come to know so well?

I am fairly certain you already look great in your new suit, but more power to you with the new plan Tracey!

Best of luck on the run on Sunday!

yes, good luck Tracey! i'm sure you will do great! can't wait for the race report. even if i haven't run in a long time, i still like to live vicariously.

Quote Originally Posted by "tbrown1025":3f96xshs
    That's a nice plan you have there! I'm sure you will rock it, like you do.
    Thanks Tasha!

Quote Originally Posted by "no mouse no more":3f96xshs
    Are you going to retire the fat loss swimsuit we have come to know so well?

I am fairly certain you already look great in your new suit, but more power to you with the new plan Tracey!

Best of luck on the run on Sunday!
    Oh no....I can't retire that swimsuit! It's been around for far too long! :tongue
    Thanks - I'm ready to run!

Quote Originally Posted by "cprunner":3f96xshs
    yes, good luck Tracey! i'm sure you will do great! can't wait for the race report. even if i haven't run in a long time, i still like to live vicariously.
    Thanks!

Today's workout details:

Built for Show
    Fall Program

Phase 2
    Workout B-9

Deadlift
    5 x 145
    5 x 145
    5 x 145
    5 x 145
    5 x 145
    *I actually could have bumped this up to 150, but didn't want to push anything this close to my race!

BSS
    5ea x 25's
    5ea x 25's
    5ea x 25's
    5ea x 25's
    5ea x 25's

Goblet Squat
    8 x 45
    8 x 45
    8 x 45

Cable Reverse Wood Chop
    8ea x 40
    8ea x 40
    8ea x 40

Ab Work
    Plank w/feet on bench
    1 min 30 seconds
    1 min 10 seconds

Swiss Ball Pike w/rollout

And that is that! I'm now officially done with the Built for Show Fall program! It's done me VERY well - I liked the workouts and will go back to Built for Show after Operation Lean and Mean is complete!

Tomorrow is my last run before the race - an easy 3 miles - and then Saturday is rest up and carb up day. The weather looks PERFECT for race day morning too!
    .· ´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·' Tracey

Whoah, who's that hottie in the avatar?
    Ergo-log news site
    Perfume diet: "The result was the infiltration of perfume into nearly every aspect of my life touched by food."

Quote Originally Posted by "Espi":pq3dljkb
    I think it's Jessica Rabbit, but its not her fault, she's just photographed that way.

Quote Originally Posted by "dillytl":2ixrpuf0
    *I actually could have bumped this up to 150, but didn't want to push anything this close to my race!

BSS
    5ea x 25's
    5ea x 25's
    5ea x 25's
    5ea x 25's
    5ea x 25's
    That's not pushing it?

Nice job.
    My workout log

Currently training for two.

Your new plan sounds really interesting, I'll look forward to following your progress on that

And good luck with your race on Sunday!
    Kira
    My log: http://jpfitness.com/showthread.php?...e&goto=newpost

Meet PRs / Training PRs
    Squat: 92.5kg (204lb)
    Bench: 50kg (110lb) / 52.5kg (116lb)
    DL: 125kg (275lb) / 130kg (286lb)

tracey you are kicking booty and taking names!! have fun at your race!

Quote Originally Posted by "no mouse no more":3ty6qbw4
    I think it's Jessica Rabbit, but its not her fault, she's just photographed that way.
    Bytsi

My Workout Log

"Honoring personal preference is one of the most powerful yet underrated tactics for achieving optimal health and body composition." -- Alan Aragon

Good luck on your race! And nice BSS red.

Quote Originally Posted by "Espi":3pcqknbt

Quote Originally Posted by "no mouse no more":3pcqknbt

Quote Originally Posted by "CathyS":3pcqknbt
    That's not pushing it?

Nice job.
    Thanks Cathy!

Quote Originally Posted by "kuben":3pcqknbt
    Your new plan sounds really interesting, I'll look forward to following your progress on that

And good luck with your race on Sunday!
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by "fengshway":3pcqknbt
    tracey you are kicking booty and taking names!! have fun at your race!
    thanks Wendy!
    Quote Originally Posted by "Bytsi":3pcqknbt

Quote Originally Posted by "tbrown1025":3pcqknbt
    Good luck on your race! And nice BSS red.
    thanks Tasha!

Yesterday was my last run before the race - an easy 3 miles. Today I'm heading up to the race location to pick up my race packet and check out the running expo. It's also carb up day!

I'm actually feeling a little "fluffy" with these carb ups I've been doing for the long runs, so I'm ready to jump into Operation Mean and Lean on Monday to get rid of this little bit of fluff! :tongue

Looking forward to Wednesday too.....Brian will be back in town....
    .· ´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·' Tracey

I like your post-race game plan. You're going to look even more smokin' hot, if that's possible.

Good luck on your half! I miss those carb-ups, but I don't miss the bloat that accompanies them, lol.

Speaking of 5Ks, check out the June issue of Running Times. I haven't had the chance to read it yet. But they have a feature on 5Ks, and knowing RT's overall quality, I bet they'll have good training tips in the article.
    All whiners will be buried in shallow and unmarked graves. - Bad Ben

My occasional workouts are posted here

Good luck tomorrow!!! I felt the same way after my carbing up last weekend but so much of it is water weight you'll be "deflated" before you know it.
    Here's my fitness log: http://www.jpfitness.com/index.php/f...-beeps-is-back

Quote Originally Posted by "dillytl":1s3j8d5g
    Thanks Tasha!

Oh no....I can't retire that swimsuit! It's been around for far too long! :tongue
    Thanks - I'm ready to run!

Thanks!

Today's workout details:

Built for Show
    Fall Program

Phase 2
    Workout B-9

Deadlift
    5 x 145
    5 x 145
    5 x 145
    5 x 145
    5 x 145

BSS
    5ea x 25's
    5ea x 25's
    5ea x 25's
    5ea x 25's
    5ea x 25's

Goblet Squat
    8 x 45
    8 x 45
    8 x 45

Cable Reverse Wood Chop
    8ea x 40
    8ea x 40
    8ea x 40

Ab Work
    Plank w/feet on bench
    1 min 30 seconds
    1 min 10 seconds

Swiss Ball Pike w/rollout

And that is that! I'm now officially done with the Built for Show Fall program! It's done me VERY well - I liked the workouts and will go back to Built for Show after Operation Lean and Mean is complete!

Tomorrow is my last run before the race - an easy 3 miles - and then Saturday is rest up and carb up day. The weather looks PERFECT for race day morning too!
    Enjoy your carb up and KICK ASS tomorrow!!
    "When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower will be no problem."

-Emil Zatopek

Quote Originally Posted by "NYC_Native":13tegctn
    I like your post-race game plan. You're going to look even more smokin' hot, if that's possible.

Good luck on your half! I miss those carb-ups, but I don't miss the bloat that accompanies them, lol.

Speaking of 5Ks, check out the June issue of Running Times. I haven't had the chance to read it yet. But they have a feature on 5Ks, and knowing RT's overall quality, I bet they'll have good training tips in the article.
    Thanks Joyce - and I'll have to check out that issue.

Quote Originally Posted by "RunningMama":13tegctn
    Good luck tomorrow!!! I felt the same way after my carbing up last weekend but so much of it is water weight you'll be "deflated" before you know it.
    Thanks! I feel sooooo fat this morning! :tongue
    Quote Originally Posted by "eternal_beginner":13tegctn
    Enjoy your carb up and KICK ASS tomorrow!!
    Thanks!!!!

It's 5am - I'm up, working on a cup of coffee and will be heading up to the race in a little bit.
    I'm ready to do this!!!
    .· ´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·' Tracey

Wellllll.....things didn't turn out EXACTLY as I hoped they would, but I'm still really pleased with how I did, especially given the circumstances!!

I arrived nice and early and had plenty of time to park my car, hang out and chat with some of the other runners, watch the full marathon runners take the start (they started about 20 mins before the half), and hit the port-o-potties before the start of the race. The weather was just about PERFECT - gorgeous sunshine, about 60 degrees at the start, a nice breeze blowing.....can't ask for much better than that!

The gun went off, and off we went! I settled into a pretty decent pace for the first 4 miles and then.......well......let's just say that my intestinal issues (very similar to IBS) kicked in FULL GEAR at mile 5. I ended up having to walk a bit during mile 6 and 7, and spent a bit of time in the portopotties on the course, and was actually THIS CLOSE to dropping out of the race and having a DNF!! Luckily I did start feeling better and I was able to finish out strong. Here are my splits:

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 84pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=112><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 42pt" span=2 width=56><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 11.25pt" height=15><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 42pt; HEIGHT: 11.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl63 height=15 width=56><FORM id=j_id272 method=post name=j_id272 action=/page/activity/activity.faces>[font=Calibri:1n98lbqj]1[/font:1n98lbqj]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 42pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" id=j_id272:normalTable:0:t2 class=xl64 width=56>[font=Calibri:1n98lbqj]9:41[/font:1n98lbqj]</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 11.25pt" onmouseover=dataTableHandler.highlightRow(this) onmouseout=dataTableHandler.unhighlightRow(this) onclick=dataTableHandler.toggleSelectRow(this) height=15><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 42pt; HEIGHT: 11.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" id=j_id272:normalTable:1:j_id274 class=xl63 height=15 width=56>[font=Calibri:1n98lbqj]2[/font:1n98lbqj]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 42pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" id=j_id272:normalTable:1:t2 class=xl64 width=56>[font=Calibri:1n98lbqj]9:45[/font:1n98lbqj]</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 11.25pt" onmouseover=dataTableHandler.highlightRow(this) onmouseout=dataTableHandler.unhighlightRow(this) onclick=dataTableHandler.toggleSelectRow(this) height=15><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 42pt; HEIGHT: 11.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" id=j_id272:normalTable:2:j_id274 class=xl63 height=15 width=56>[font=Calibri:1n98lbqj]3[/font:1n98lbqj]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 42pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" id=j_id272:normalTable:2:t2 class=xl64 width=56>[font=Calibri:1n98lbqj]9:41[/font:1n98lbqj]</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 11.25pt" onmouseover=dataTableHandler.highlightRow(this) onmouseout=dataTableHandler.unhighlightRow(this) onclick=dataTableHandler.toggleSelectRow(this) height=15><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 42pt; HEIGHT: 11.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" id=j_id272:normalTable:3:j_id274 class=xl63 height=15 width=56>[font=Calibri:1n98lbqj]4[/font:1n98lbqj]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 42pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" id=j_id272:normalTable:3:t2 class=xl64 width=56>[font=Calibri:1n98lbqj]9:43[/font:1n98lbqj]</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 11.25pt" onmouseover=dataTableHandler.highlightRow(this) onmouseout=dataTableHandler.unhighlightRow(this) onclick=dataTableHandler.toggleSelectRow(this) height=15><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 42pt; HEIGHT: 11.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" id=j_id272:normalTable:4:j_id274 class=xl63 height=15 width=56>[font=Calibri:1n98lbqj]5[/font:1n98lbqj]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 42pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" id=j_id272:normalTable:4:t2 class=xl64 width=56>[font=Calibri:1n98lbqj]10:14[/font:1n98lbqj]</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 11.25pt" onmouseover=dataTableHandler.highlightRow(this) onmouseout=dataTableHandler.unhighlightRow(this) onclick=dataTableHandler.toggleSelectRow(this) height=15><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 42pt; HEIGHT: 11.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" id=j_id272:normalTable:5:j_id274 class=xl63 height=15 width=56>[font=Calibri:1n98lbqj]6[/font:1n98lbqj]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 42pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" id=j_id272:normalTable:5:t2 class=xl64 width=56>[font=Calibri:1n98lbqj]11:54[/font:1n98lbqj]</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 11.25pt" onmouseover=dataTableHandler.highlightRow(this) onmouseout=dataTableHandler.unhighlightRow(this) onclick=dataTableHandler.toggleSelectRow(this) height=15><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 42pt; HEIGHT: 11.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" id=j_id272:normalTable:6:j_id274 class=xl63 height=15 width=56>[font=Calibri:1n98lbqj]7[/font:1n98lbqj]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 42pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" id=j_id272:normalTable:6:t2 class=xl64 width=56>[font=Calibri:1n98lbqj]13:35[/font:1n98lbqj]</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 11.25pt" onmouseover=dataTableHandler.highlightRow(this) onmouseout=dataTableHandler.unhighlightRow(this) onclick=dataTableHandler.toggleSelectRow(this) height=15><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 42pt; HEIGHT: 11.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" id=j_id272:normalTable:7:j_id274 class=xl63 height=15 width=56>[font=Calibri:1n98lbqj]8[/font:1n98lbqj]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 42pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" id=j_id272:normalTable:7:t2 class=xl64 width=56>[font=Calibri:1n98lbqj]9:52[/font:1n98lbqj]</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 11.25pt" onmouseover=dataTableHandler.highlightRow(this) onmouseout=dataTableHandler.unhighlightRow(this) onclick=dataTableHandler.toggleSelectRow(this) height=15><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 42pt; HEIGHT: 11.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" id=j_id272:normalTable:8:j_id274 class=xl63 height=15 width=56>[font=Calibri:1n98lbqj]9[/font:1n98lbqj]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 42pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" id=j_id272:normalTable:8:t2 class=xl64 width=56>[font=Calibri:1n98lbqj]9:36[/font:1n98lbqj]</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 11.25pt" onmouseover=dataTableHandler.highlightRow(this) onmouseout=dataTableHandler.unhighlightRow(this) onclick=dataTableHandler.toggleSelectRow(this) height=15><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 42pt; HEIGHT: 11.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" id=j_id272:normalTable:9:j_id274 class=xl63 height=15 width=56>[font=Calibri:1n98lbqj]10[/font:1n98lbqj]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 42pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" id=j_id272:normalTable:9:t2 class=xl64 width=56>[font=Calibri:1n98lbqj]9:45[/font:1n98lbqj]</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 11.25pt" onmouseover=dataTableHandler.highlightRow(this) onmouseout=dataTableHandler.unhighlightRow(this) onclick=dataTableHandler.toggleSelectRow(this) height=15><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 42pt; HEIGHT: 11.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" id=j_id272:normalTable:10:j_id274 class=xl63 height=15 width=56>[font=Calibri:1n98lbqj]11[/font:1n98lbqj]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 42pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" id=j_id272:normalTable:10:t2 class=xl64 width=56>[font=Calibri:1n98lbqj]9:23[/font:1n98lbqj]</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 11.25pt" onmouseover=dataTableHandler.highlightRow(this) onmouseout=dataTableHandler.unhighlightRow(this) onclick=dataTableHandler.toggleSelectRow(this) height=15><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 42pt; HEIGHT: 11.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" id=j_id272:normalTable:11:j_id274 class=xl63 height=15 width=56>[font=Calibri:1n98lbqj]12[/font:1n98lbqj]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 42pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" id=j_id272:normalTable:11:t2 class=xl64 width=56>[font=Calibri:1n98lbqj]9:41[/font:1n98lbqj]</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 11.25pt" onmouseover=dataTableHandler.highlightRow(this) onmouseout=dataTableHandler.unhighlightRow(this) onclick=dataTableHandler.toggleSelectRow(this) height=15><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 42pt; HEIGHT: 11.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" id=j_id272:normalTable:12:j_id274 class=xl63 height=15 width=56>[font=Calibri:1n98lbqj]13[/font:1n98lbqj]</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 42pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" id=j_id272:normalTable:12:t2 class=xl64 width=56>[font=Calibri:1n98lbqj]9:39[/font:1n98lbqj]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></FORM>

My official chip time was 2:23:14, which is just a couple minutes better than last year's time, but, given the circumstances, and knowing that if miles 5, 6 and 7 hadn't been what they were, I would have done MUCH better! My garmin clocked me in at a 2:14 time (it auto-pauses when I stop) so that's about the time I would have finished. And as soon as I crossed the finish line......the first face I saw was my son's - standing there with a big bouquet of flowers for me!

I originally was really upset about the "bad" finish time, but realized that I should be SUPER proud of myself for NOT quitting - so I'm celebrating my achievement!

I'm signing up for a 5k for this Sunday (and hope my stupid intestinal issues stay away long enough for me to kick ass in that one!)

Today Operation Lean and Mean kicks off. I'm ready!
    .· ´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·' Tracey

Tracey, sorry to hear about your tummy issues (they are truly the bane of many runners' existences). But you did great. The pit stops aside, you had even splits, so your training was on the money. Besides, there is always another race just waiting for you.

The 5K can be your speed workout for the week.

Now, onto Operation Lean & Mean.
    All whiners will be buried in shallow and unmarked graves. - Bad Ben

My occasional workouts are posted here