Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sign-up thread for 2010 Women's Challenge July-Dec

woooo hooo!

Happy to see all the new people joining!!!

It's gonna be a BLAST!

Roland's Team FTW!! Fat Loss Challenge 2012!!

My training blog

My Facebook

I'm in too... Eek!

I'm in, too....I need to make the commitment! I'll post pics after I get a tan over the weekend..LOL!!!!

I still hate posting pics online, but what the heck. I know it keeps me on track. Count me in.

catyshark

Time to stop lurking and commit, I suppose. I'm in!! Could really do with the motivation and accountability, too. Thanks chaps!

A big welcome to all the new girls! Only 4 days left to post you pics and stats.
    [align=center:22j8ov0u]The definition of overtraining is when three things are emphasized. When everything becomes important, nothing gets done correctly. So pick an area you need to work on, figure out what you need to do, and make the necessary cuts to the other two areas. ~ Jim Wendler [/align:22j8ov0u]

[align=left:22j8ov0u]The poster formerly known as Daisy aka Wendy.[/align:22j8ov0u]

Betty301

Hello!

I'm new to these parts..(thanks for inviting me Katy!!) And I hope to get to know the rest of you as well..

I love challenges like these..count me in!

Hi, Betty. Welcome to the board!

Reminder to the ladies:

Pics and stats are to be posted on the challenge thread by midnight Friday your time. Only 2 days left to get them posted.
    [align=center:22j8ov0u]The definition of overtraining is when three things are emphasized. When everything becomes important, nothing gets done correctly. So pick an area you need to work on, figure out what you need to do, and make the necessary cuts to the other two areas. ~ Jim Wendler [/align:22j8ov0u]

[align=left:22j8ov0u]The poster formerly known as Daisy aka Wendy.[/align:22j8ov0u]

Quote Originally Posted by "Betty301":clbabwv6
    Hello!

I'm new to these parts..(thanks for inviting me Katy!!) And I hope to get to know the rest of you as well..

I love challenges like these..count me in!

YAY!! Glad to see that you jumped on board!!

It's fierce competition from here on out! :tongue

Roland's Team FTW!! Fat Loss Challenge 2012!!

My training blog

My Facebook

Betty301

Competition is a good thing!!

I'm just trying to figure out what exactly these challenges are about..I know theres no prize package involved and stuff like that. Whats the history behind them,etc? Do you just get bragging rights for "winning?"

Quote Originally Posted by "clafount":672n5rez
    Oh I'm in. I read through old challenge posts and it seems like a great idea.
    Are you going to start a journal too?

Saw your pix and you look soooo much like I used to a few years ago. Fairly muscular legs & arms and most of the excess wt on your abdomen: APPLES unite! :tongue

@ Betty: yes, bragging rights but most of all, having a lot of support from the other participants, mostly BECAUSE there's no real prize to be won.. just cheering each other on.

Not joining as usual but cheering everyone on from the side-lines!
    Ergo-log news site
    Perfume diet: "The result was the infiltration of perfume into nearly every aspect of my life touched by food."

Last reminder

Pics and stats are due by midnight tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by "Espi":3fvfbm4x
    Are you going to start a journal too?
    I was planning on it and I keep procrastinating I haven't been to the gym in a couple of weeks (just got back from vacation) so I haven't had a workout to post. But I know I should start a journal anyway...

Saw your pix and you look soooo much like I used to a few years ago. Fairly muscular legs & arms and most of the excess wt on your abdomen: APPLES unite! :tongue
    LOL. I made a conscious effort not to suck in my gut too, so that the before pics would be more honest. I didn't have this shape until I got up over 150 or so. I used to have more of an hourglass shape. Want to get that back!

hej76

I'm bummed I missed this! I'm just starting NROL so I will phantom follow all of you in your challenge!!

We'll probably be having another at the beginning of the year. Make sure to check in.

hej76

Quote Originally Posted by "daisy2010":aweuhw98
    We'll probably be having another at the beginning of the year. Make sure to check in.
    Thanks! =)