Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Biggest Loser

Biggest Loser

BITCH PLEASE is right!

I love that recap...I could not have said it better myself and it's exactly how I felt watching that show....
    Jane

"Knowing that you would have wanted it this way, I do believe I'm feelin' stronger every day" Chicago

Biggest Loser

totally. I am banning myself from future seasons. I know I won't be able to extract myself from this season, because I've invested this many heartbeats, so I might as well stick it out. no more, though. It gets more and more ridiculous as time goes on. the armchair psychotherapy has pissed me off for years.

Biggest Loser

That recap was PERFECT. Thanks for sharing!
    "It does not matter how slowly you go, as long as you do not stop." ~ Confucius

My log

Rancho Santa Margarita, California. A short walk t

Biggest Loser

Quote Originally Posted by "fengshway":3nstm9qh
    totally. I am banning myself from future seasons. I know I won't be able to extract myself from this season, because I've invested this many heartbeats, so I might as well stick it out. no more, though. It gets more and more ridiculous as time goes on. the armchair psychotherapy has pissed me off for years.

I skipped this season by forgetting to watch the first 2-3 and not wanting to catch up after reading the comments here.

Bob just got all hopped up on Crossfit in between seasons, so the next one should be amazing to watch.

Movember is coming...

Get The Mustache Workout and support a cure for prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and men's mental health.

Roland Denzel @
    EatWellMoveWell.com

Author of Man on Top and The Real Food Reset

Stop by my training log The Madness of Roland

Biggest Loser

oh gosh roland, now you are drawing me back in. cross fit? the injury rate should skyrocket. I just have to say, the difference between the crossfit square footage at arnold 2011 and the square footage at arnold 2012 was astounding. this stuff is hugely popular.

Biggest Loser

Quote Originally Posted by "Lost Dog":16ptrt0u
    Bob just got all hopped up on Crossfit in between seasons, so the next one should be amazing to watch.
    I definitely like the thought of Crossfit as a sponsor more than Planet Fatness. I so hope a contestant gets Rhabdo!

Biggest Loser

Meh... only excited for Kim in the finale.
    Jeremy won his place back by standing on a pole for 4 hrs? What kind of challenge is that?? Geez.

She doesn't have much left to lose, but I still hope she blows Conda and Jeremy out of the freakin' water next week.

There could be a few good reveals that come out of the at home challenge peoples... will be watching.

Recap here if anyone missed it.

Biggest Loser

Quote Originally Posted by "winkwink":j6y7jn2b
    Meh... only excited for Kim in the finale.
    Jeremy won his place back by standing on a pole for 4 hrs? What kind of challenge is that?? Geez.

She doesn't have much left to lose, but I still hope she blows Conda and Jeremy out of the freakin' water next week.

There could be a few good reveals that come out of the at home challenge peoples... will be watching.

Recap here if anyone missed it.
    If Conda or Jeremy wins, I will be SO upset. Ugh!!!!!! I admit that I didn't like Kim at the beginning of the season... even things like her heavy makeup bothered me - then I saw she used to be a pro wrestler and I understood her a bit better - both her look and her tough shell. Now I've grown to like her and I want her to win - especially given the other crappy options :tongue
    Bytsi

My Workout Log

"Honoring personal preference is one of the most powerful yet underrated tactics for achieving optimal health and body composition." -- Alan Aragon

Biggest Loser

I think I dislike every single person this season! It's rare that I'm not rooting for any of them. I guess I like Jeremy better than the others but if he wins, Conda will get some of the $$ since they're family.

Biggest Loser

Usually they are at home for awhile before the finale, right? Like weeks and weeks I think. I'm trying to think when it could have been so cold for them - early Feb maybe?
    Approach with caution - I'm keto-adapting

WARNING: Written in minutes and fact-checked in seconds via Google. May contain unsafe levels of self-righteousness. Past cleverness is no guarantee of future results.

Training Log

"Please! One piece of pie won't make the difference and there's plenty of time to catch up! Each individual piece of pie is totally worth it."

Biggest Loser

I was rooting for Mike last night. Going home week 2, losing 114 pounds on his own. The cry-baby contestants thought eliminated players didn't 'deserve' to come back but with those stats, (sans Bob and Dolvett, the nutritionist, etc.) I'd say that qualifies.

So now I'm team Kim all the way. I honestly thought Jeremy early on, until the ugliness happened which seemed to continue even last night on some level.

HOping for some awesome at-home contestant reveals next week. I think I'm pulling harder for those folks.

Biggest Loser

I'm always pulling for the at-home contestants. I think last season was one of the few where the % for the at-home winner didn't beat the big winner's %.
    Approach with caution - I'm keto-adapting

WARNING: Written in minutes and fact-checked in seconds via Google. May contain unsafe levels of self-righteousness. Past cleverness is no guarantee of future results.

Training Log

"Please! One piece of pie won't make the difference and there's plenty of time to catch up! Each individual piece of pie is totally worth it."

Biggest Loser

Did I miss something this season or was Dr. H not on at all? No 'know your number' thing?

And no 'marathon' either - or did I miss that too somehow? (Not that I would be too disappointed - I never thought that was a good idea anyway, nor did I think it was all that 'real').

Biggest Loser

Kinda sad Kim didn't win but really glad it wasn't Conda, she was such a whiny contestant.

Biggest Loser

Quote Originally Posted by "3sweeties":24w4mfdl
    Kinda sad Kim didn't win but really glad it wasn't Conda, she was such a whiny contestant.
    I only wish Jeremy wouldn't share his winnings with Conda...

I think Kim looked a LOT better than Jeremy - or Conda. Her only "error" was not being fat enough at the beginning to safely drop over 50% of her bodyweight. She was clearly at (or below) her goal weight - same cannot be said of Jeremy, or really anyone else (except maybe Mike - or whatever his name is - the at-home winner).
    Bytsi

My Workout Log

"Honoring personal preference is one of the most powerful yet underrated tactics for achieving optimal health and body composition." -- Alan Aragon

Biggest Loser

I thought kim and mike looked great, and hopefully jeremy will get there too if he continues on the path. kim's make up especially looked good. her skin looked hydrated and in better condition then it had been in prior episodes.

I am done with biggest loser! it is a time zap, and I have lost interest!

Biggest Loser

Quote Originally Posted by "Bytsi":2l7wz09f
    I only wish Jeremy wouldn't share his winnings with Conda...

I think Kim looked a LOT better than Jeremy - or Conda. Her only "error" was not being fat enough at the beginning to safely drop over 50% of her bodyweight. She was clearly at (or below) her goal weight - same cannot be said of Jeremy, or really anyone else (except maybe Mike - or whatever his name is - the at-home winner).
    Agreed.

Glad they skipped the "run a marathon" dealio at the end - always thought that was mean to ask someone to be an efficient runner AND focus on weight loss, in an unrealistic amount of time to train for a marathon (especially for people with no fitness base) all while dealing with the joint injuries and bad knees.

Would have liked to have seen each of them training & preparing their own food at home, and talking about the differences between reality and life on the ranch.

Biggest Loser

I did watch the whole season, but, no one really grabbed me as a person of interest to cheer for. For a season of "No Excuses", to me it was a season of whiners!

I know it's just a show, but jeez, 16 weeks with trainers and food prep people and Drs., etc., and you still whine.

Actually, this season, made me feel very good and very proud of myself and my weight loss and fitness accomplishments, done with the help of friends here, family and personal dedication!
    http://www.jpfitness.com/showthread.php?p=931397#post931397
    If you're not the lead dog, the view never changes!
    Strong is the new sexy!

Biggest Loser

Quote Originally Posted by "fengshway":1ub3f7a8
    I am done with biggest loser! it is a time zap, and I have lost interest!
    Your timing may be excellent. I've heard it's on the cut list, and may or may not be renewed.