Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Stealths in the night: A catch-all for all that we catch (Post your info here)

Stealths in the night: A catch-all for all that we catch (Post your info here)

Quote Originally Posted by "jb17of18":20hxd6qn
    @1165 and Veem: You two are funny! Reminds me of my sisters and I. My brothers actually used to call us all butt sisters but it wasn't in a nice way So if you don't mind me asking is it just the three of you or do you have more sisters/brothers?

Ps: I think ninja went awol...may have to call mama!
    Hey JB17of18. No there is 4 of us. All girls. My poor father, rest his soul, dealing with the hormones of five women, I don't know how he handled it for so many years!

We call ourselves the butt sisters because Vemminator and I have always had a somewhat curvy backside (lol). I started to go flat and wide but since I started doing NRLFW (all those squats, step ups and lunges) it is starting to lift back up somewhat and take some shape. Veeminator on the other hand has a BAMM backside (lol). She carries it well. I am truly blessed to have 3 wonderful sisters, that is for sure and we love to tease and cut up.

Quote Originally Posted by "jb17of18":demgfy5k

Don't make me call MOMMA! He should be scurred!

Quote Originally Posted by "FlabtoFabUS":18warksg
    I do also have a 30# resistance band.

So, if anyone (ninja) would be willing to help with developing a workout to do at home, I'd appreciate it. Tomorrow I'll be doing something...not sure what yet, but something.
    Craig Ballantyne has some great bodyweight stuff
    Walk on
    With hope in your heart
    And You'll Never Walk Alone

Quote Originally Posted by "kingkop182":1og2nsdk
    Craig Ballantyne has some great bodyweight stuff
    Yep, starting TT 6-month program today. Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by "jb17of18":1bb1da9a
    @1165 and Veem: You two are funny! Reminds me of my sisters and I. My brothers actually used to call us all butt sisters but it wasn't in a nice way So if you don't mind me asking is it just the three of you or do you have more sisters/brothers?

Has Ninja been kidnapped - Free Ninja - LOL

Quote Originally Posted by "1165dwj":1bb1da9a
    Hey JB17of18. No there is 4 of us. All girls. My poor father, rest his soul, dealing with the hormones of five women, I don't know how he handled it for so many years!

We call ourselves the butt sisters because Vemminator and I have always had a somewhat curvy backside (lol). I started to go flat and wide but since I started doing NRLFW (all those squats, step ups and lunges) it is starting to lift back up somewhat and take some shape. Veeminator on the other hand has a BAMM backside (lol). She carries it well. I am truly blessed to have 3 wonderful sisters, that is for sure and we love to tease and cut up.
    Yes, even at a small size, baby always had back and BAMMMM hee heeee - now, if I could get it a little smoother and rounder that would be much better...haaa haaaa haaaa

AND I do not wear anything that shows it like those darn shorts in that photo - FRIGHTENING to say the least. EXCEPT, when I have to put on a bathing suit - dress bathing suit for sure - which is every single weekend in the summer. I hope to look better this year, not looking for a miracle or anything, but just a little better is going to be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by "1165dwj":1bb1da9a
    Don't make me call MOMMA! He should be scurred!
    or the national guard...be afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by "veeminator":3moswo70
    Has Ninja been kidnapped - Free Ninja - LOL

or the national guard...be afraid.
    Girl National Guard ain't got nothin on MOMMA! Run Ninja Run......LOL

Quote Originally Posted by "1165dwj":1171ssgn
    We will be running one day Sister. We will be the Butt Sisters doing the Bo Derek run down the ocean this year girrrrrl! LOL

I am tired of doing the Big Momma run - LOL.
    You know we could always try and run the 1/2 marathon - JK, I would hate to have to call the medics, chopper and all to come pick us up off the street in front of all those people who would be stepping over us, running by.

Yep, starting TT 6-month program today. Yay!
    What is TT? Looking forward to watching you progress
    http://jpfitness.com/showthread.php?p=924325#post924325

...the wheel in the sky keeps on turnin'...don't know where I'll be tomorrow...
    journey

Quote Originally Posted by "jb17of18":3hulrnv1
    What is TT? Looking forward to watching you progress
    Turbulence Training.

Craig's stuff is good, it's simple and easy to understand. All of his stuff comes under the TT heading but he has loads of different workouts.

Here is one of his youtube vids: http://www.youtube.com/user/cbathlet...eo-mustangbase
    Walk on
    With hope in your heart
    And You'll Never Walk Alone

Took me a while to find this thread! Best of luck team Ninja!
    [SIZE="3"]~ Kara ~

Here are more of his youtube vids. I'm psyched about this program. May have to break down and buy a physio ball though...

http://www.turbulencetraining.com/youtube-videos.shtml

Where is our *coach*, anyway??

(I haven't participated in a "challenge" on this forum, before, so forgive me if that sounded rude...)
    Here's my fitness log: http://www.jpfitness.com/index.php/f...-beeps-is-back

Good luck with everything veeminator. Freakouts aren't fun but mine, at least, has helped me admit a few things to myself - namely that I'm not really happy where I am. Oh, I like the place where I live, it's a great city. But, I don't like my lifestyle here. I'm, to put it bluntly, lonely. Everyone I know here is in vacation/party mode. People don't have careers, they don't plan past next weekend's party or trip to the beach and, for many of them, their biggest concern is if they can score some good pot. It's *VERY* different from me.

My freakout was started when I met, and really connected with, a guy from France. It's been a LONG time (too long) since I'd had conversations that did more than just glide along the surface and after 3 days of conversations about careers, life plans, families, love, friends, fears, dreams and everything else under the sun it made me realize how superficial my life had become. Hence the total re-org of my plan for the coming year as I try to change it to something that is more in line with allowing me to start being connected with my life again vs. just skating along while it happens around me.

Ninja's coming over to our house tonight, so maybe we can sit him down and have him do the coach thing before we give him any food.
    Megaloi -- My Blog
    "Every society honors its live conformists and its dead troublemakers."
    - Mignon McLaughlin

My New Log -- I Can't Get No Satisficing

Celestialmom

Quote Originally Posted by "ninja":2ssb46x4
    I already burned C via email -- her first sentence in her reply was a hanging curveball...
    Yes, yes. I'll get you back. When you least expect it!!!

I really do think that people don't truly realize how many calories a week that alcohol brings them. (full disclosure, I am typing this while I have a beer) granted, my current monthly alcohol intake is the equivalent of a pregaming Saturday evening for a lot of people, but when I quit having 6-12 beers a weekend, the weight fell off
    I realize, I realize! I also realized that my habit of having wine in the evenings was a subconscious way to enable myself to relax without guilt. There is always something to do around the house or for work, that's true in any home. So I would work, do housework, do more housework, etc, and then around 8pm was my ending point. Time for wine, and I can't very well answer emails or chop up vegetables for tomorrow's dinner if I'm DRINKING, can I? So I could relax and not feel like I should be doing something else. Yeah not very good logic, but it was a subconscious thing. And no, a glass or two of wine does not make me too tipsy to function. :tongue So now I've been transitioning to weekends only, which seems to be a good medium. Last week I forgot and had to have beer with my wings on Sunday night, which is technically the weekend, but not really by that rule's standards, haha.

are you going to stick to the NROLW multiple times a week? do you think you are going to have time? if not, we can figure out a 1-2x a week compromise if necessary
    2-3x is reasonable I believe. I got two last week, and am on two for this week after this evening. Though I do need to start adding some intervals etc into the mix as well.

good goal!
    watch your inbox tomorrow for that. I've got some ideas -- will need some morning brainpower to formulate them

perfecto
    It's morninggggggggggggggggg!!!!! Well, it was. I need that email! So far I'm doing no running at all. Hmph.

@beeps- AWOL! 1165 and veem are calling mama

@flabtofab-congrats on your connection. I think it is really hard to connect with people especially in 3 days! I think we all evolve, in a way, through life and come to realizations about ourselves and our lives at some point. It's great that you are flexible enough to reinvent or reorg your life like you are
    http://jpfitness.com/showthread.php?p=924325#post924325

...the wheel in the sky keeps on turnin'...don't know where I'll be tomorrow...
    journey

Quote Originally Posted by "RedLefty":9rmezai1
    Ninja's coming over to our house tonight, so maybe we can sit him down and have him do the coach thing before we give him any food.
    totally didn't hold up your end of the bargain

I have days at work where I don't even check the forum simply because I don't have time. Today was one of those because I'm off tomorrow.
    "there was a sex scandal involving two long time members who disappeared after their accounts had to be banned when it was discovered that they were both married to the same person and were also doing each other"

[font=Impact:3i9srj2w]It was Becka, Mesha, and TS in the forum with the lead pipe.
    [/font:3i9srj2w]

Now that we're on week two, I have a challenge for you all.

You must complete one solid week of wet brushing. Use a hair brush, dog brush, toilet brush or even a paint brush. Just get a good heavy duty brush. The same goes for the liquid, it just has to be moist. Olive oil, lotion, astroglide or plain old sweat will do.

GET CRACKING
    "there was a sex scandal involving two long time members who disappeared after their accounts had to be banned when it was discovered that they were both married to the same person and were also doing each other"

[font=Impact:3i9srj2w]It was Becka, Mesha, and TS in the forum with the lead pipe.

Quote Originally Posted by "Celestialmom":35iktumx
    Yes, yes. I'll get you back. When you least expect it!!!

I realize, I realize! I also realized that my habit of having wine in the evenings was a subconscious way to enable myself to relax without guilt. There is always something to do around the house or for work, that's true in any home. So I would work, do housework, do more housework, etc, and then around 8pm was my ending point. Time for wine, and I can't very well answer emails or chop up vegetables for tomorrow's dinner if I'm DRINKING, can I? So I could relax and not feel like I should be doing something else. Yeah not very good logic, but it was a subconscious thing. And no, a glass or two of wine does not make me too tipsy to function. :tongue So now I've been transitioning to weekends only, which seems to be a good medium. Last week I forgot and had to have beer with my wings on Sunday night, which is technically the weekend, but not really by that rule's standards, haha.

2-3x is reasonable I believe. I got two last week, and am on two for this week after this evening. Though I do need to start adding some intervals etc into the mix as well.

It's morninggggggggggggggggg!!!!! Well, it was. I need that email! So far I'm doing no running at all. Hmph.
    First trainer fail -- Jumping on it like Sir Mix a Lot

Quote Originally Posted by "ninja":2qnet2b2
    Now that we're on week two, I have a challenge for you all.

You must complete one solid week of wet brushing. Use a hair brush, dog brush, toilet brush or even a paint brush. Just get a good heavy duty brush. The same goes for the liquid, it just has to be moist. Olive oil, lotion, astroglide or plain old sweat will do.

GET CRACKING
    You can't be serious?! ROFLMAO! I work for a veterinarian. I am the Groomer and the Goddess of brushes! In charge of cleaning! And then do you really want to talk about udder balm and lube? Not to mention it is calving season! Have you seen those gloves that go all the way to your armpit? Do you even want to know where that goes? LOL!
    http://www.jpfitness.com/showthread.php?p=931397#post931397
    If you're not the lead dog, the view never changes!
    Strong is the new sexy!