Page 21 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 1705

Thread: Do-Da-Dippity

  1. #401

    Do-Da-Dippity

    Quote Originally Posted by "dillytl":51h3d3bh
    Howdy!!!

    There's been a couple times I've been THIS CLOSE to taking pictures of the idiots at the gym! LOL
    Lol, I was reminded of this chat today at the gym. There was this one girl, maybe 22 years old who I've never seen before. The type that goes to the gym just to be seen. She was wearing the TINIEST little white booty shorts. So tiny that if I was behind her when she bent over, I'm pretty sure I'd catch a glimpse of her vertical lips, KWIM? So at one point I look over and she is at the squat rack with two bros and they are teaching her how to shrug a barbell. They had loaded on two 45lb plates for her. This girl was all of 105 lbs and NOT the gym type. They also showed her how to use straps to strap onto the bar. I could see so many people just watching and shaking their heads. I hope she hurts real bad tomorrow :tongue

  2. #402

    Do-Da-Dippity

    I look over and she is at the squat rack with two bros and they are teaching her how to shrug a barbell. They had loaded on two 45lb plates for her. This girl was all of 105 lbs and NOT the gym type. They also showed her how to use straps to strap onto the bar. I could see so many people just watching and shaking their heads. I hope she hurts real bad tomorrow
    She didn't actually try to shrug that weight did she??? I really hope all of her brains weren't in her bimbo shorts
    http://jpfitness.com/showthread.php?p=924325#post924325

    ...the wheel in the sky keeps on turnin'...don't know where I'll be tomorrow...
    journey

  3. #403

    Do-Da-Dippity

    Quote Originally Posted by "jb17of18":3juo8x89
    She didn't actually try to shrug that weight did she??? I really hope all of her brains weren't in her bimbo shorts
    She tried while the bros spotted her. And when she walked away from the rack she was rubbing her shoulders. Oy.

  4. #404
    Senior Member no mouse no more's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    South End, Boston
    Posts
    4,527

    Do-Da-Dippity

    As long as we are talking about cheesecake, I thought of you in NY this weekend:



    Unfortunately, I then thought about my belly..... :tongue



    I'm sorry....... Laughing at the term "Bimbo Shorts"!

  5. #405

    Do-Da-Dippity

    ^Omg that cheesecake looks amazing. I'm not a desserts person except for:

    1) apple/lemon flavoured stuff (like crisp, crumble, pie)
    2) CHEESECAKE

  6. #406

    Do-Da-Dippity

    Yoga 90 today. Just for fun, since I was drenchingly soaked, I decided to weigh in afterwards. I had my morning weigh-in, then I had coffee and a banana, went to yoga, drank most of a full liter of water. Even with all that, I was a full 2# lower after class... now that's a good sweat!!!!


    Cheesecake pr0n in my log?!?!?!? Ack!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by "amz155":14ra50rj
    Lol, I was reminded of this chat today at the gym. There was this one girl, maybe 22 years old who I've never seen before. The type that goes to the gym just to be seen. She was wearing the TINIEST little white booty shorts. So tiny that if I was behind her when she bent over, I'm pretty sure I'd catch a glimpse of her vertical lips, KWIM? So at one point I look over and she is at the squat rack with two bros and they are teaching her how to shrug a barbell. They had loaded on two 45lb plates for her. This girl was all of 105 lbs and NOT the gym type. They also showed her how to use straps to strap onto the bar. I could see so many people just watching and shaking their heads. I hope she hurts real bad tomorrow :tongue
    Yikes... sad...

    I was next to a girl in itty bitty shorty-shorts in yoga once. She had a full brazilian. I wish I did not know this.
    Bytsi

    My Workout Log

    "Honoring personal preference is one of the most powerful yet underrated tactics for achieving optimal health and body composition." -- Alan Aragon

  7. #407
    Senior Member no mouse no more's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    South End, Boston
    Posts
    4,527

    Do-Da-Dippity

    Quote Originally Posted by "Bytsi":2k7g0xtx
    I was next to a girl in itty bitty shorty-shorts in yoga once. She had a full brazilian. I wish I did not know this.
    WOW! A BRAZILLION IS A LOT!!!!! :tongue:tongue

  8. #408

    Do-Da-Dippity

    Quote Originally Posted by "Bytsi":hwhzelfp
    I was next to a girl in itty bitty shorty-shorts in yoga once. She had a full brazilian. I wish I did not know this.


    that is SOME sweating, Bytsi! i am super jealous of your bodily efficiency :tongue

  9. #409

    Do-Da-Dippity

    I was next to a girl in itty bitty shorty-shorts in yoga once. She had a full brazilian. I wish I did not know this.
    .· ´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·' Tracey

  10. #410

    Do-Da-Dippity

    Oh my goodness at the stories in here!! Personally I do not understand the booty shorts. My legs are in fairly decent shape and I'm STILL too self conscious to wear shorts in public unless I'm on vacation in 90+ degree heat. I would never even dream of working out in shorts, let alone the itty bitty kind!
    [SIZE="3"]~ Kara ~

  11. #411

    Do-Da-Dippity

    Quote Originally Posted by "Littlemermaidklb":3ldvm6qo
    Oh my goodness at the stories in here!! Personally I do not understand the booty shorts. My legs are in fairly decent shape and I'm STILL too self conscious to wear shorts in public unless I'm on vacation in 90+ degree heat. I would never even dream of working out in shorts, let alone the itty bitty kind!

    She definitely had them on just to get heads turning (or in mine and others' cases, heads shaking).

    Yeah, in addition to the short shorts, ya gotta love the people in yoga class with see through pants

  12. #412

    Do-Da-Dippity

    This is crazy the kind of stuff you all see in your gyms. I do NOT ever see that kind of thing. But then again, when I go, it's mostly middle aged moms and dads. And I'm a lonely girl in the weight area, hanging with the dudes. No booty shorts that early in the morning, perhaps.

  13. #413

    Do-Da-Dippity

    Quote Originally Posted by "tbrown1025":2gm0up07
    And I'm a lonely girl in the weight area, hanging with the dudes.
    Add me to the lonely girl in the weight area club Well, not THAT lonely....I have my ipod, lol.

  14. #414

    Do-Da-Dippity

    Quote Originally Posted by "Bytsi":3ryfsus5
    I was next to a girl in itty bitty shorty-shorts in yoga once. She had a full brazilian. I wish I did not know this.
    I do not want to even imagine HOW you knew this.
    Jane

    "Knowing that you would have wanted it this way, I do believe I'm feelin' stronger every day" Chicago

  15. #415

    Do-Da-Dippity

    Quote Originally Posted by "missjane":3mmubs44
    I do not want to even imagine HOW you knew this.
    Hamstercam?
    Tom

    Curling in the squat rack is like crapping in a urinal - Tony Gentilcore

    Training Log, Progress Pictures, Kitchen Adventures, Classical Music Library, Extra Life, Mundane Ephemera

  16. #416

    Do-Da-Dippity

    Quote Originally Posted by "no mouse no more":10ghe7it
    As long as we are talking about cheesecake, I thought of you in NY this weekend:



    Unfortunately, I then thought about my belly..... :tongue

    Quote Originally Posted by "amz155":10ghe7it
    ^Omg that cheesecake looks amazing. I'm not a desserts person except for:

    1) apple/lemon flavoured stuff (like crisp, crumble, pie)
    2) CHEESECAKE
    Yeah!!! That's what I like to see

    Bytsi, when I saw the "brazilian," I initially read it as "brozilian." It made for an interesting image in my head for a few minutes, lol.
    All whiners will be buried in shallow and unmarked graves. - Bad Ben

    My occasional workouts are posted here

  17. #417
    Senior Member no mouse no more's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    South End, Boston
    Posts
    4,527

    Do-Da-Dippity

    Quote Originally Posted by "Bytsi":2escj99n
    I was next to a girl in itty bitty shorty-shorts in yoga once. She had a full brazilian. I wish I did not know this.
    Strangely, TomK mentioned last night he might need to do more yoga!!!!

    ........if he goes, I am so going to situate him in the front row!

  18. #418

    Do-Da-Dippity

    Quote Originally Posted by "no mouse no more":mu1echrk
    As long as we are talking about cheesecake, I thought of you in NY this weekend:


    Just so you know, the cheescake was mine

    Quote Originally Posted by "no mouse no more":mu1echrk
    Strangely, TomK mentioned last night he might need to do more yoga!!!!

    ........if he goes, I am so going to situate him in the front row!
    As long as the mirror is open and I have my contacts that will work

  19. #419

    Do-Da-Dippity

    Why, when I get home late, do I wake up (and become unable to fall back asleep) at 6:20am????
    Bleh.

    Quote Originally Posted by "Littlemermaidklb":1904iafb
    Oh my goodness at the stories in here!! Personally I do not understand the booty shorts. My legs are in fairly decent shape and I'm STILL too self conscious to wear shorts in public unless I'm on vacation in 90+ degree heat. I would never even dream of working out in shorts, let alone the itty bitty kind!
    Me neither. I never wear short-shorts... and if anyone could, it'd be you!

    Quote Originally Posted by "amz155":1904iafb
    She definitely had them on just to get heads turning (or in mine and others' cases, heads shaking).

    Yeah, in addition to the short shorts, ya gotta love the people in yoga class with see through pants
    LOL! I've seen some interesting undies when people get into down-dog

    Quote Originally Posted by "missjane":1904iafb
    I do not want to even imagine HOW you knew this.
    We were in half-pigeon and I turned my head to the side... and then quickly turned it back!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by "no mouse no more":1904iafb
    Strangely, TomK mentioned last night he might need to do more yoga!!!!

    ........if he goes, I am so going to situate him in the front row!
    Hahaha! Sadly, I was in the front row... she was next to me...
    Bytsi

    My Workout Log

    "Honoring personal preference is one of the most powerful yet underrated tactics for achieving optimal health and body composition." -- Alan Aragon

  20. #420

    Do-Da-Dippity

    Did you ever do Cressey's Max Strength? If so, I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on that program. Your old logs go on for days so I thought I'd ask first before snooping around

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •