Page 21 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Thread: Do-Da-Dippity

Do-Da-Dippity

Quote Originally Posted by "dillytl":51h3d3bh
    Howdy!!!

There's been a couple times I've been THIS CLOSE to taking pictures of the idiots at the gym! LOL
    Lol, I was reminded of this chat today at the gym. There was this one girl, maybe 22 years old who I've never seen before. The type that goes to the gym just to be seen. She was wearing the TINIEST little white booty shorts. So tiny that if I was behind her when she bent over, I'm pretty sure I'd catch a glimpse of her vertical lips, KWIM? So at one point I look over and she is at the squat rack with two bros and they are teaching her how to shrug a barbell. They had loaded on two 45lb plates for her. This girl was all of 105 lbs and NOT the gym type. They also showed her how to use straps to strap onto the bar. I could see so many people just watching and shaking their heads. I hope she hurts real bad tomorrow :tongue

Do-Da-Dippity

I look over and she is at the squat rack with two bros and they are teaching her how to shrug a barbell. They had loaded on two 45lb plates for her. This girl was all of 105 lbs and NOT the gym type. They also showed her how to use straps to strap onto the bar. I could see so many people just watching and shaking their heads. I hope she hurts real bad tomorrow
    She didn't actually try to shrug that weight did she??? I really hope all of her brains weren't in her bimbo shorts
    http://jpfitness.com/showthread.php?p=924325#post924325

...the wheel in the sky keeps on turnin'...don't know where I'll be tomorrow...
    journey

Do-Da-Dippity

Quote Originally Posted by "jb17of18":3juo8x89
    She didn't actually try to shrug that weight did she??? I really hope all of her brains weren't in her bimbo shorts
    She tried while the bros spotted her. And when she walked away from the rack she was rubbing her shoulders. Oy.

Do-Da-Dippity

As long as we are talking about cheesecake, I thought of you in NY this weekend:

Unfortunately, I then thought about my belly..... :tongue

I'm sorry....... Laughing at the term "Bimbo Shorts"!

Do-Da-Dippity

^Omg that cheesecake looks amazing. I'm not a desserts person except for:

1) apple/lemon flavoured stuff (like crisp, crumble, pie)
    2) CHEESECAKE

Do-Da-Dippity

Yoga 90 today. Just for fun, since I was drenchingly soaked, I decided to weigh in afterwards. I had my morning weigh-in, then I had coffee and a banana, went to yoga, drank most of a full liter of water. Even with all that, I was a full 2# lower after class... now that's a good sweat!!!!

Cheesecake pr0n in my log?!?!?!? Ack!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by "amz155":14ra50rj
    Lol, I was reminded of this chat today at the gym. There was this one girl, maybe 22 years old who I've never seen before. The type that goes to the gym just to be seen. She was wearing the TINIEST little white booty shorts. So tiny that if I was behind her when she bent over, I'm pretty sure I'd catch a glimpse of her vertical lips, KWIM? So at one point I look over and she is at the squat rack with two bros and they are teaching her how to shrug a barbell. They had loaded on two 45lb plates for her. This girl was all of 105 lbs and NOT the gym type. They also showed her how to use straps to strap onto the bar. I could see so many people just watching and shaking their heads. I hope she hurts real bad tomorrow :tongue
    Yikes... sad...

I was next to a girl in itty bitty shorty-shorts in yoga once. She had a full brazilian. I wish I did not know this.
    Bytsi

My Workout Log

"Honoring personal preference is one of the most powerful yet underrated tactics for achieving optimal health and body composition." -- Alan Aragon

Do-Da-Dippity

Quote Originally Posted by "Bytsi":2k7g0xtx
    I was next to a girl in itty bitty shorty-shorts in yoga once. She had a full brazilian. I wish I did not know this.
    WOW! A BRAZILLION IS A LOT!!!!! :tongue:tongue

Do-Da-Dippity

Quote Originally Posted by "Bytsi":hwhzelfp

that is SOME sweating, Bytsi! i am super jealous of your bodily efficiency :tongue

Do-Da-Dippity

.· ´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·' Tracey

Do-Da-Dippity

Oh my goodness at the stories in here!! Personally I do not understand the booty shorts. My legs are in fairly decent shape and I'm STILL too self conscious to wear shorts in public unless I'm on vacation in 90+ degree heat. I would never even dream of working out in shorts, let alone the itty bitty kind!
    [SIZE="3"]~ Kara ~

Do-Da-Dippity

Quote Originally Posted by "Littlemermaidklb":3ldvm6qo
    Oh my goodness at the stories in here!! Personally I do not understand the booty shorts. My legs are in fairly decent shape and I'm STILL too self conscious to wear shorts in public unless I'm on vacation in 90+ degree heat. I would never even dream of working out in shorts, let alone the itty bitty kind!

She definitely had them on just to get heads turning (or in mine and others' cases, heads shaking).

Yeah, in addition to the short shorts, ya gotta love the people in yoga class with see through pants

Do-Da-Dippity

This is crazy the kind of stuff you all see in your gyms. I do NOT ever see that kind of thing. But then again, when I go, it's mostly middle aged moms and dads. And I'm a lonely girl in the weight area, hanging with the dudes. No booty shorts that early in the morning, perhaps.

Do-Da-Dippity

Quote Originally Posted by "tbrown1025":2gm0up07
    And I'm a lonely girl in the weight area, hanging with the dudes.
    Add me to the lonely girl in the weight area club Well, not THAT lonely....I have my ipod, lol.

Do-Da-Dippity

Quote Originally Posted by "Bytsi":3ryfsus5
    I do not want to even imagine HOW you knew this.
    Jane

"Knowing that you would have wanted it this way, I do believe I'm feelin' stronger every day" Chicago

Do-Da-Dippity

Quote Originally Posted by "missjane":3mmubs44
    Hamstercam?
    Tom

Curling in the squat rack is like crapping in a urinal - Tony Gentilcore

Training Log, Progress Pictures, Kitchen Adventures, Classical Music Library, Extra Life, Mundane Ephemera

Do-Da-Dippity

Quote Originally Posted by "no mouse no more":10ghe7it
    As long as we are talking about cheesecake, I thought of you in NY this weekend:

Unfortunately, I then thought about my belly..... :tongue

Quote Originally Posted by "amz155":10ghe7it
    ^Omg that cheesecake looks amazing. I'm not a desserts person except for:

1) apple/lemon flavoured stuff (like crisp, crumble, pie)
    2) CHEESECAKE
    Yeah!!! That's what I like to see

Bytsi, when I saw the "brazilian," I initially read it as "brozilian." It made for an interesting image in my head for a few minutes, lol.
    All whiners will be buried in shallow and unmarked graves. - Bad Ben

My occasional workouts are posted here

Do-Da-Dippity

Quote Originally Posted by "Bytsi":2escj99n
    Strangely, TomK mentioned last night he might need to do more yoga!!!!

........if he goes, I am so going to situate him in the front row!

Do-Da-Dippity

Quote Originally Posted by "no mouse no more":mu1echrk

Just so you know, the cheescake was mine

Quote Originally Posted by "no mouse no more":mu1echrk

As long as the mirror is open and I have my contacts that will work

Do-Da-Dippity

Why, when I get home late, do I wake up (and become unable to fall back asleep) at 6:20am????
    Bleh.

Quote Originally Posted by "Littlemermaidklb":1904iafb
    Me neither. I never wear short-shorts... and if anyone could, it'd be you!

Quote Originally Posted by "amz155":1904iafb
    She definitely had them on just to get heads turning (or in mine and others' cases, heads shaking).

Yeah, in addition to the short shorts, ya gotta love the people in yoga class with see through pants
    LOL! I've seen some interesting undies when people get into down-dog

Quote Originally Posted by "missjane":1904iafb
    We were in half-pigeon and I turned my head to the side... and then quickly turned it back!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by "no mouse no more":1904iafb

Hahaha! Sadly, I was in the front row... she was next to me...
    Bytsi

My Workout Log

"Honoring personal preference is one of the most powerful yet underrated tactics for achieving optimal health and body composition." -- Alan Aragon

Do-Da-Dippity

Did you ever do Cressey's Max Strength? If so, I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on that program. Your old logs go on for days so I thought I'd ask first before snooping around