Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Right Here, Right Now

Right Here, Right Now

Quote Originally Posted by "Iffy":2pzl16yu
    Got into the derm tomorrow. Thank the gods.
    YAY! Good luck... hope you get some relief!
    "It does not matter how slowly you go, as long as you do not stop." ~ Confucius

My log

Right Here, Right Now

I hope so too. I have new drugs and got the first rounds in.

Right Here, Right Now

Last night was miserable. It was hot and still out and my skin hurt when there was pressure on it. So there was no way to lie down and be comfortable. I tossed and turned for several hours and finally got a good mix of drugs and a breeze and slept.

Derm gave me two weeks of prednisone and and antibiotic. All I did after I got home and ate lunch was read and nap. I should really work on the module for school today since I haven't even started it.

AuntSat

Right Here, Right Now

Oh, Iffy, I'm so sorry you are suffering. I hope you find some permanent relief! (((Iffy)))

Right Here, Right Now

So do I.

Slept most of yesterday and still got in a good nights sleep finally, last night. Prednisone is making the rash go away, skin is still really irritated and dry. I can bend my knees now with out pain. Skin around the knees was really inflamed.

philomeides

Right Here, Right Now

Best of luck to you. That SUCKS. At least it looks like you're making some progress.

Right Here, Right Now

I am finally starting to have some energy. Which is so nice.

AuntSat

Right Here, Right Now

I'm so glad! I've been wondering how you were doing.

Right Here, Right Now

Quote Originally Posted by "Iffy":7p23sa5t
    I am finally starting to have some energy. Which is so nice.
    Great news! Hope you continue to improve!

My log

Right Here, Right Now

Quote Originally Posted by "AuntSat":142g4xtt
    I'm so glad! I've been wondering how you were doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by "lorigaud":142g4xtt
    Great news! Hope you continue to improve!
    Thanks ladies. I am feeling more myself, hopefully it will not come back. *knocks on wood*

Right Here, Right Now

I was thinking about taking a short walk this evening but it it is too smoky out to do that.

Right Here, Right Now

I am still trying to decide how I lost an inch off my belly. Food went up and down depending on skin condition. I've decided to blame it on NROL4L.

Plan this week is.........

*Finish phase 1 of NROL4L I only have two more workouts.
    * Not push on weights this week
    * 1 to 2 days other exercise

Usually by the last week of a phase I like to push it hard, but as I am still recuperating from the infection and the rash, pushing it seems like a bad idea.

Food wise - goals for week are......
    * Make sure to fill my water pitcher!
    * Big lunch salads 2 or 3 times this week.

Right Here, Right Now

Holy High Heartrate batman.

Was going to lift but think I am going to do some easy yoga. Hr is sitting in the hundreds Which is really high for me just sitting and typing. Doesn't want to go down.

Right Here, Right Now

I did 50 minutes of kundalini yoga. It felt really good. Also got one of the big salads in today. I love homegrown lettuce so yummy.

I got get well flowers from IIN the school I go to. They are really pretty and smell so good.

Right Here, Right Now

Quote Originally Posted by "Iffy":2cusdmns

Was going to lift but think I am going to do some easy yoga. Hr is sitting in the hundreds Which is really high for me just sitting and typing. Doesn't want to go down.
    Wow, that is high! Are you running a fever? Is your normal heartrate in the 60's?
    Moondust
    Moderate exercise, moderate diet, obsessive consistency!

Log: A Prisoner in Lardoland

Right Here, Right Now

Quote Originally Posted by "Iffy":1vu6sqlp

Yikes! Has that happened before?

My log

Right Here, Right Now

Quote Originally Posted by "Iffy":37cft2lh

That does not sound good I think I would go to ER!

Right Here, Right Now

Quote Originally Posted by "Moondust":8gu161aj
    Wow, that is high! Are you running a fever? Is your normal heartrate in the 60's?
    No fever at the moment. My normal HR is usually 50 or 60s somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by "lorigaud":8gu161aj
    Yikes! Has that happened before?
    Only when I am not recovered, sick or getting sick or better.

Quote Originally Posted by "1165dwj":8gu161aj
    That does not sound good I think I would go to ER!
    I am pretty sure it is the prednisone. It makes my heart racy and me a little anxious only two more days on it. It did drop down into the 80's. Yoga made me feel much more normal. I keep reminding myself it has been two months since skin has been normal and has never healed completely in-between flare ups.

HR is normal today sitting at around 75.

Right Here, Right Now

Glad to hear it! Has the prednisone done its thing?

My log

Right Here, Right Now

Quote Originally Posted by "lorigaud":3dtinnka
    Glad to hear it! Has the prednisone done its thing?
    I just really hope it stays done. I'm kind of nervous about not being on it as I've been clear twice and its came back. *crosses fingers*