Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Issues/Comments on New Forum

Re: Issues/Comments on New Forum

I am getting this message sometimes when I try to post:

"You have entered information to an obsolete form from another session. Please verify that the user account is yours and please try again!"

Then it won't let me post. I tried to logout and login again but it said I had an "invalid token". Even that took a couple of tries.

Just adding myself to the list of folks with log-out issues every three seconds.

Also, I find typing what I want to stay in a "sticky-note" and then c/p'ing over to the forum to be the easiest way to type out my thoughts before being kicked out again in the mean time.

Thanks for taking care of us Jean Paul! (And the "remember" thing was driving me batty too, but I thought it was just me!! )
    My log can be viewed here.

add me to the list of grumpy people.. it was bad enough that I get disconnected from everyone on the forum to whose journals/logs I am subscribed.. even at the time I was not logging onto the forum, I was still reading 2/3rd of the threads off-line and could 'jump into the conversation' right from the bat.. now I have to visit each and every thread 'physically' to comment.
    But the constant reminder to log in , when I am eternally logged in already.. really takes the cake!
    Sigh.. I know, JP is doing his best.

In the meantime, I'd love to chat with you guys on FB! (c/p so post won't get lost now..cross fingers. go!)
    Ergo-log news site
    Perfume diet: "The result was the infiltration of perfume into nearly every aspect of my life touched by food."

stop telling me to login!

Me too. Hoping to be fixed soon! Keep getting logged out, its frustrating...but I'll be patient
    A strong woman knows she has strength enough for the journey, but a woman of strength knows it is in the journey where she will become strong.

It's been almost impossible for me to post. I'm going to sit out until this gets worked out.

I can't get anything to go through using quick reply. Reply seems to work but you have to submit twice as first time you get the obsolete message.

Holy moly ... I finally got on. I've been trying to log in since yesterday morning. I'd put in my name and password, the page would go through it's loop thingy, then I'd be back at the sign on again. Crazy stuff. Glad it was fixed because I was getting more than a tad frustrated.

*Edit* ... just noticed my post count is back to 96?? What??
    Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact,
    just surrounding yourself with assholes. -- William Gibson

This is interesting. I have NOT experienced the "kicking off" phenomenon at all. Just another data point.

However, the post counts have gone away. I don't remember if they were there carried over originally, but definitely they are changed now.
    Approach with caution - I'm keto-adapting

WARNING: Written in minutes and fact-checked in seconds via Google. May contain unsafe levels of self-righteousness. Past cleverness is no guarantee of future results.

Training Log

"Please! One piece of pie won't make the difference and there's plenty of time to catch up! Each individual piece of pie is totally worth it."

Quote Originally Posted by "LisaS" post=1006308
    This is interesting. I have NOT experienced the "kicking off" phenomenon at all. Just another data point.

However, the post counts have gone away. I don't remember if they were there carried over originally, but definitely they are changed now.
    They were. Before this pop-up message started, I had a post count of 28___ . And now it's something like 56?

Quote Originally Posted by "LisaS" post=1006308
    Roland is gonna be pissed. :P
    Dunning-Kruger - it's far more pervasive than we realize.

It's like I've reclaimed my forum virginity!
    Megaloi -- My Blog
    "Every society honors its live conformists and its dead troublemakers."
    - Mignon McLaughlin

My New Log -- I Can't Get No Satisficing

Yea, my post count makes me look like a veteran -- not.

I'm glad the endless login loop seems to be gone.

Quote Originally Posted by "RedLefty" post=1006337
    It's like I've reclaimed my forum virginity!
    :P
    Clearly, I'm a loose woman!

I wonder if I'll be able to log out? The other day I kept getting "Invalid Token" message every time I tried. Couldn't post, couldn't log out.
    You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill "Old Folks Boogie" by Little Feat

Training Log and Assorted Brain Droppings

Rancho Santa Margarita, California. A short walk t

This is refreshing, like a change of underwear on a hot day

Movember is coming...

Get The Mustache Workout and support a cure for prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and men's mental health.

Roland Denzel @
    EatWellMoveWell.com

Author of Man on Top and The Real Food Reset

Stop by my training log The Madness of Roland

I dunno if we're dead or not but it's pale, cold, and hasn't moved in a month.
    Looking for some fitness product reviews? Check out http://www.otpproductreview.com/

Unfortunately I agree and think this might have been the death blow. While I'm sure it wasn't intended, the timing of the upgrade couldn't have been any more destructive to the forum. During The Fitness Summit, right at the moment that dozens (hundreds?) of potential visitors could have come here either because they heard of it at the event or saw it linked on Facebook... that's when the entire forum was down.

The window has now closed. Everybody from TFS was sharing on Facebook. And the forum members who couldn't go to TFS couldn't come here and see pics or read updates.
    Megaloi -- My Blog
    - Mignon McLaughlin

I've not been on much lately mostly because I've been busy working out and working BUT I did have some days where I couldn't log in at all. They were solved though.

I hope that everything gets sorted out and people start posting more.
    Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact,
    just surrounding yourself with assholes. -- William Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by "RedLefty" post=1006559
    Unfortunately I agree and think this might have been the death blow. While I'm sure it wasn't intended, the timing of the upgrade couldn't have been any more destructive to the forum. During The Fitness Summit, right at the moment that dozens (hundreds?) of potential visitors could have come here either because they heard of it at the event or saw it linked on Facebook... that's when the entire forum was down.

The window has now closed. Everybody from TFS was sharing on Facebook. And the forum members who couldn't go to TFS couldn't come here and see pics or read updates.
    I completely agree. In fact I said almost the identical thing a few weeks ago in one of these threads.
    Approach with caution - I'm keto-adapting

WARNING: Written in minutes and fact-checked in seconds via Google. May contain unsafe levels of self-righteousness. Past cleverness is no guarantee of future results.

Training Log

"Please! One piece of pie won't make the difference and there's plenty of time to catch up! Each individual piece of pie is totally worth it."

Quote Originally Posted by "LisaS" post=1006576
    I completely agree. In fact I said almost the identical thing a few weeks ago in one of these threads.
    [video width=425 height=344 type=youtube]zNCrMEOqHpc[/video]
    Megaloi -- My Blog
    - Mignon McLaughlin