Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Toning for the summer

  1. #1

    Toning for the summer

    Hello Everyone, I'm new here

    This is where I am currently at. My main goal is to tone for the summer. I don't have any before pics in my computer but I know I have some somewhere. I will put them up as soon as I find them. Oh. and I'm so sorry if the pics show up too big I couldn't re-size them.




  2. #2
    Giovanni420
    Guest

    Toning for the summer

    Best of luck! You'll do fine!

  3. #3
    Fitness & Muscle Fanatic
    Guest

    Toning for the summer

    You are already in great shape, im assuming you want more midsection detail and defenition.

  4. #4

    Toning for the summer

    Quote Originally Posted by "Fitness & Muscle Fanatic":1hyfajzs
    You are already in great shape, im assuming you want more midsection detail and defenition.
    Yes, I do.

  5. #5
    Giovanni420
    Guest

    Toning for the summer

    Hows the toning coming along?

  6. #6

    Toning for the summer

    Focus on strength work for your core, not what most people would consider "toning" (i.e. endless reps of low weights, crunches whatever).

  7. #7

    Toning for the summer

    Um...I dont think this girl needs to do anything different

  8. #8

    Toning for the summer

    Quote Originally Posted by "Waittz":13qbfkiq
    Um...I dont think this girl needs to do anything different
    That's what I was thinking too. They already look like "after" photos to me.

  9. #9
    Senior Member nate99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    4,247

    Toning for the summer

    Quote Originally Posted by "Waittz":3saisj7f
    Um...I dont think this girl needs to do anything different
    Quote Originally Posted by "jbb":3saisj7f
    That's what I was thinking too. They already look like "after" photos to me.
    +1, wow. Whatever you're doing, it seems to work.

  10. #10
    ryder
    Guest

    Toning for the summer

    Quote Originally Posted by "xoxo":26whxj3a
    Hello Everyone, I'm new here

    This is where I am currently at. My main goal is to tone for the summer. I don't have any before pics in my computer but I know I have some somewhere. I will put them up as soon as I find them. Oh. and I'm so sorry if the pics show up too big I couldn't re-size them.



    you have a nice shape of body i think you don't need to do such a training ...

  11. #11
    ericw
    Guest

    Toning for the summer

    you look great! best of luck accomplishing your goals!

  12. #12
    charlesdee
    Guest

    Toning for the summer

    You absolutely are in great shape. I am very positive it will be easy for you to reach your goal. Keep it up!

  13. #13
    carl73a
    Guest

    Toning for the summer

    Congratulation! you have already made it... you should be able to see your ab muscles very soon

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •