Page 365 of 459 FirstFirst ... 265315355363364365366367375415 ... LastLast
Results 7,281 to 7,300 of 9175

Thread: See Jane Lift

  1. #7281

    See Jane Lift

    HAPPY EASTER!!!

  2. #7282

    See Jane Lift

    Enjoy your holiday, Jane!

  3. #7283

    See Jane Lift

    Enjoy the family time.I have family in town too and we will be spending Saturday and a few days next week at Busch Gardens Williamsburg

  4. #7284

    See Jane Lift

    Have a good holiday!

    Hope you are feeling better.

  5. #7285

    See Jane Lift

    Jane, take care of yourself!!! And I hope you have a lovely Easter.

  6. #7286

    See Jane Lift

    happy Easter Jane! enjoy your break!

  7. #7287

    See Jane Lift

    Quote Originally Posted by "missjane":tpr5iad0
    Yep, Tom. I do try to do everything myself. I'm pretty good with my power tools (with the exception of the hedgetrimmer incident), and I think I can build the closet myself. We'll see...
    I'm certain you have the skills. I've found for myself, it's having the ambition. I don't like building things anymore. The joy of completion and mastery doesn't override the aggravation and mess.

  8. #7288
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Western Washington
    Posts
    877

    See Jane Lift

    Happy Easter Jane.

  9. #7289

    See Jane Lift

    Miss Jane I have a question about powerlifting and the weight classes. I saw on http://www.usapowerlifting.com/rankings2010/index.php That there is a 220lb, 242lb and 275lb class. My question is what about the weights in between like 230lb, 250-265lb'ers? Do they all do the same class or do you HAVE TO BE 220,242,275lb?

  10. #7290

    See Jane Lift

    Quote Originally Posted by "fatman":259rmsab
    Miss Jane I have a question about powerlifting and the weight classes. I saw on http://www.usapowerlifting.com/rankings2010/index.php That there is a 220lb, 242lb and 275lb class. My question is what about the weights in between like 230lb, 250-265lb'ers? Do they all do the same class or do you HAVE TO BE 220,242,275lb?
    The weight classes numbers represent the high end of the class. So, ideally, you want to be at the higher end of the weight class, without going over, when you weigh in. If you go over at weight in, then that bumps you into the next weight class, but then you'd be at the lower end of the that weight class, which is not ideal.

  11. #7291

    See Jane Lift

    Hope everyone had a great Easter! I spent the last several days doing a bunch of reading and trying to plot out my next plan of attack. I'm going to be changing up my nutrition a bit and having a hard time fitting DJ40 into those plans. Still fine-tuning, but I'm ready to quit spinning my wheels here and get something done!

    Easter was great. My sister did a great job and we all went to see The Hunger Games after dinner. It was a really nice day.

    Will try to get caught up on everyone's logs today.

  12. #7292

    See Jane Lift

    Glad you had a nice Easter!!!

  13. #7293

    See Jane Lift

    Quote Originally Posted by "missjane":sdgky06x
    The weight classes numbers represent the high end of the class. So, ideally, you want to be at the higher end of the weight class, without going over, when you weigh in. If you go over at weight in, then that bumps you into the next weight class, but then you'd be at the lower end of the that weight class, which is not ideal.
    Okay thats what I thought, but I was not 100% sure. I have a long way to go to have good number, but what to see how that kinda thing worked.

  14. #7294

    See Jane Lift

    Quote Originally Posted by "missjane":l1cnd7ve
    Hope everyone had a great Easter! I spent the last several days doing a bunch of reading and trying to plot out my next plan of attack. I'm going to be changing up my nutrition a bit and having a hard time fitting DJ40 into those plans. Still fine-tuning, but I'm ready to quit spinning my wheels here and get something done!
    Just curious as to what nutrition changes you are gonna make? Are you gonna switch programs as well so that you can make the diet changes?

  15. #7295

    See Jane Lift

    I am going to remain on DJ40 as I go very low-carb to drop some BF -- a few weeks. Then, I wll transition into some carb back-loading protocols to work on strength and LBM with (hopefully) little fat gain.

  16. #7296

    See Jane Lift

    A guy I know, who competes in Oly lifting, is going to London this summer for the Olympics but he is having such a hard time getting into his (too low) wt class, that for the upcoming EC he is competing in a higher class.
    Most people are stronger when heavier but then you're having to compete against other stronger people too.. sometimes the struggle to get into that lower class isn't worth it.. for him , it pays off to do so , he'd not be able to compete at such a high level in the higher wt class.

  17. #7297

    See Jane Lift

    Jane, just out of curiosity, how do you get to such low carb levels (you mentioned 30g/day or less in my log)? when i was doing low carb, i was around 50g or so a day, but to get even less, i think i would have had to cut veggies to 2-3 servings a day, or even ban nuts altogether. carbs are in everything!!!

  18. #7298

    See Jane Lift

    Well, first of all, I stick to the lowest carb veggies and the fiber grams are subtracted out. But, the majority of my diet is definitely fat and protein when I go very low carb.

  19. #7299

    See Jane Lift

    Quote Originally Posted by "missjane":ojf4h770
    Well, first of all, I stick to the lowest carb veggies and the fiber grams are subtracted out. But, the majority of my diet is definitely fat and protein when I go very low carb.
    ahh! i never subtracted out fiber grams... but i just went and did some math and i guess i was averaging close to 30 grams a day as well. and my diet was totally reasonable. makes more sense now!

  20. #7300

    See Jane Lift

    Just popping in to say hi. It's always nice to spend time in here ... it's been too long.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •