I just have a couple questions on the Big 5 workout that maybe someone can answer before i start doing it.
The Big 5 workout:
Pull ups, Bench Press, Squats, Deadlifts, Dips.
1) How many times a week should these be done?
2) Are all these exercises to be done at the same time on the same day????
3) Are push-ups a good substitute for bench press? (again im not going for the bulk look and i think push ups will guarantee that i wont be bulk since they are generally high reps)
4) For squats, does 3-5 sets of 12-15 reps sound good? Someone replied on another thread and suggested this amount for squats, i think if i diddnt want to bulk up.
5) How many reps and sets for dead lifts? ^ can i do same as above?
I got these questions from a friend named DigitalRob7, who posted in the New Training Routine, yay or nay thing but didnt get any responses so i posted it here and added one more question.